WGI In Car - Why is the audio off?

M2TS files converted to MP4 using one of the many trial programs online. Anyone know why the audio is off (sound comes before the video)? How do I fix it?

I converted it twice with the same program with the same result. The other converter program I tried has no sound since it doesnt like Vista 64b.

Anyone have a good program to use for M2TS files?

Edit: Jeff K - how do you get your IOP mount to not shake at high speeds? Do you have it fully extended?

I used the DivX converter for a few MP4’s to put on my iPod, but that’s about as much help as I can offer. www.download.com - get searching for M2TS to MP4?

There’s plenty of results and they all suck. I’ll pay for a real program that actually converts it and doesnt screw up the audio…if thats the problem.

Well, check out download.com - people are usually pretty good about giving reviews, and they have paid and free software.

IM AWARE, TWAT

wow:eek3

Holy crap that was uncalled for…althought I did chuckle

I am pretty sure my mount doesn’t shake because I am a way smoother driver than you are. Or it could be because my car is going 30mph slower than yours. I do have it extended quite a ways. Do you have the safety strap putting some tension on the camera to keep it more stable?

I just use Windows Movie Maker for my vids, not sure if it can handle that format or not.

and why the fuck is your video set to ‘private’? you too scared of us analyzing your driving?

Some people didnt find the humor in the twat post. :shifty

The strap makes a difference eh? I didnt get it with mine but I’ll come up with something.

Movie Maker has no love for M2TS.

Not supposed to be… Hold please…

I’m disappointed in you Sparky, I thought for sure you would have gone for trick.

Who Strapped On WHAT !?!?!?!:haha

Your spring rates are also 70% higher than mine. I would try the strap first as a cheap quick attempt.

the black dildos keep the camera steadier…Jesse must be using a purple one which isn’t providing the necessary support…

This session wasnt the smoothest on the planet. :shifty But the vibration comes with speed, not bumps on the road or driving like a dbag.

Vid available on Vimeo in t-minus 3 minutes.

Get the Brown ones they are like a stiff brick:ohnoes

Jeff- That’s Jon’s car, before you ask what’s up with the dash change.

Do you have any sort of video stabilization on? Mine actually works better with it turned off, otherwise it gets pixelated.

Yea optical.

I that a HD video format? You probably can open it with Ulead 11, Adobe Premier or maybe even the newest Nero burning software package.