Whaaaassssuuppppppp

Hey. What’s new here? I am totally into Grand Ams. I have one with a quad 4 high output 4 cylnder. I consider myself a great street racer. I cut good lights on the street. I am proud to say I do my own work on the car. I really want a roll bar in it because I am getting a lot of stress cracks from full throttle bursts. Let me tell you about my machine now. I don’t believe in tachs and feel if you need one to shift at the right rpm you are not in tune with your engine. I don’t use racing slicks. I have a high end radial that hooks better than slicks. Some of my greatest accomplishments include making 153rwhp on a dyno!!! I can wind the 4 cylinder up to 119mph in the Liberty Tubes in Pittsburgh PA!!! And finally, I hate Mustangs. Every shmo that drives on thinks he is the best. Mustangs are for people who have never felt the raw power of a 4 cylnder U.S.A. built engine!!!

With 153hp i can see why you dont need slicks.
:zzz:

I was amazed at the power it made too.

AE

um ok

Well if you don’t believe it can make that kind of power than obviously you are not familiar with high output grand ams. I have the dyno sheets and if i have too i can post them. What is not believable about that power level. I blow away stock mustangs, they can’t hang with me.

shut the fuck up and leave the site already. if you are going to stay shut your fucking mouth before you get embarassed. fucking faggot noob ricers. why cant they all just dien in a reality FNF show?

Hey welcome… may I be the first to tell you that

I am not a ricer… I have U.S.A. built 4 cylnder that our forefathers fought for. I would never buy a rice car. You have serious anger management issues. Why all the hate bro?

FnF 4 Cliff Diving

he only makes 152whp.

is this dude for real?

i dont think so

i sure as hell hope not.

yeah well you can take your usa built 4 cyl and shove it up your ass sideways while your HO quad4 blows a head gasket.

dont you have a car to break?

and dont forget to crash into a wall going 119 mph in the liberty tubes!!!

I’d rather shove it up yours cause you like it up the ole’ pooper anyways.

no do you?

don’t forget to stand in front of a train then tell me how it feels.