What a Douche

LOL?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08123/878505-55.stm

fired Munhall police officer who admitted he had a foot fetish was arraigned yesterday on charges that he inappropriately touched three teenage girls after giving them alcohol and offered two other girls $1,000 to allow him to suck their toes.

Michael J. Curtin Jr., 36, is charged with multiple counts of corruption of minors, endangering the welfare of children, indecent assault, criminal solicitation and furnishing alcohol to minors.

Munhall council members voted unanimously on Feb. 20 to fire Mr. Curtin.

Nobody would say exactly how Mr. Curtin’s behavior came to light, but in a criminal complaint, police said Mr. Curtin’s association with underage girls began in January 2006. Police said he started meeting and drinking alcohol with a group of three teenage girls who are friends. The girls said he would sometimes touch them inappropriately; two were as young as 14 when the touching occurred.

A second criminal complaint said that he contacted two underage girls over MySpace.com and offered them both $1,000 to allow him to kiss their feet, and solicited sex from one of the girls.

Mr. Curtin was taken to Allegheny County Jail and held on $100,000 bail yesterday. He was to receive a psychiatric evaluation upon his arrival.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Wednesday.

I seen that the other day :rofl:
Just imagine what he did while on duty, you won’t go too shuman for curfew violations if i can get a BJ and have sex with your feet :eek:

wow

Foot fetish is a scary thing. My local bar that we always go to has this creepy guy with a foot fetish that comes in every once in awhile. Before I ever knew who he was, he was sitting next to me but I wasnt payin him no mind. I was talkin to my friend next to me, and my back was towards him. He tapped me on the shoulder and told me he liked my shoes, LOL. I was like did you just say you liked my shoes, are you serious? He’s like yeah, my names Lamont, then continued on talking about getting his name from the show the Jeffersons, or 227, or some shit. So Im like whatever creepy dude thanks, and I turned back around. About 5 minutes later, I felt something on my foot. Im like what the fuck, so I turn around, and here is this man, bent down on the floor with both hands under my foot. I was like what the fuck are you doing you sick bastard…he apologized a bunch of times and the bartender told me he would get rid of him. I told the dude to stay away from me and told the bartender to leave him be as long as he stays away. Fast forward about two weeks later, he tried to do the same thing to my friend…he kept moving seats so he could see her, and I could see him through the mirror on the wall staring at her feet. Its so creepy. So anyone on here with a foot fetish, keep it to yourself…Its fucking gross!

^^^ lmao

Pics of feet???

j/k

:eek4:

munhall is the best kept secret of PGH. i work in alot of areas in the s.hills and east hills. munhall has the hottest chicks that walk the “main road” aka main st.

are they talking their crabs for a walk?

whistle when the wind blows

i hope so cause they would get along with mine. :bigthumb:

I knew silver was dirty. I told guffey not too sleep with him.

fucking good laugh off of reading that…lol

Foot fetish is a scary thing. My local bar that we always go to has this creepy guy with a foot fetish that comes in every once in awhile. Before I ever knew who he was, he was sitting next to me but I wasnt payin him no mind. I was talkin to my friend next to me, and my back was towards him. He tapped me on the shoulder and told me he liked my shoes, LOL. I was like did you just say you liked my shoes, are you serious? He’s like yeah, my names Lamont, then continued on talking about getting his name from the show the Jeffersons, or 227, or some shit. So Im like whatever creepy dude thanks, and I turned back around. About 5 minutes later, I felt something on my foot. Im like what the fuck, so I turn around, and here is this man, bent down on the floor with both hands under my foot. I was like what the fuck are you doing you sick bastard…he apologized a bunch of times and the bartender told me he would get rid of him. I told the dude to stay away from me and told the bartender to leave him be as long as he stays away. Fast forward about two weeks later, he tried to do the same thing to my friend…he kept moving seats so he could see her, and I could see him through the mirror on the wall staring at her feet. Its so creepy. So anyone on here with a foot fetish, keep it to yourself…Its fucking gross!

That is disgusting as fuck.

That is so weird.

I found out not so long after that, that he works at Papa Johns next to my other store (the one my roomie works at). We had a party at our house one night to watch a game that was only on the NFL network and ordered pizza. (this was long before the bar/foot/gross incident). This man delivered our pizza. I opened the door and my roommate had ahold of her dog, who wanted to rip this guy to shreads. I paid with a CC and he did not have a pen so i told him to hold on. He continued to talk and said that I looked familiar. And my roomie said prob because we work next door to you. And he replied very creepily “oh my god, i just cant believe i am delivering your pizza, im so excited” Im like ohhhhhhhhhhkay and I shut the door before the dog ate him. We were talking about him probably coming back and trying to get in our house, and locking our windows…and we lived on the 3rd floor! This guy is looney. They said one time he went to deliver a pizza, forgot it and realized it while en route…kept driving to the ladys house, knocked on the door, and told her that he forgot their pizza. He is one french fry short of a happy meal. I put two and two together and figured out that it is indeed the same guy. Lord, please help him. Amen.

good story!!!

:rolleyes: