What a Jerk....

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :retard:

:headbang:I wonder why I posted this article :snky:

Cops: Worker stole over $65G from church

FROM NEWSDAY.COM

August 10, 2005, 10:18 AM EDT

A church education director in Bethpage stole more than $65,000 from St. Martin of Tours Church, discovered after the parish did an internal audit, Nassau police said.

Annemarie Ryan, 48, of 25 Woodcrest Rd., Hicksville, was arrested last night just after 9 p.m. Detectives said between 2002 and April 2005, Ryan made out parish business checks to herself for personal use and covered it up by forging receipts for parish supplies.

An internal audit brought the alleged scheme to light, leading to Ryan’s arrest.

Ryan, who is charged with grand larceny, falsifying business records and possession of a forged instrument, is scheduled to be arraigned today in First District Court in Hempstead.

Copyright © 2005, Newsday, Inc.

This article originally appeared at: http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-lireli0811,0,2631966.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

Visit Newsday online at http://www.newsday.com

shes like a modern day robin hood… well kinda

the only thing i hate more that church is god.

i know why you posted it – because she’s from “Hicksville”? :slight_smile:

ehhh, im guessing because he had something to do with the audit?

ahhhh :snky:

She is no more of a theif than the church itself.

Thank You.

Did she get owned by j00?

lol i didnt know hicksville was an actual place… and that bitch is definately goin to hell… if you beleive in that sorta thing

ZING

embezzlement is embezzlement…I see no differentiation between the church or any other corporation.

I wonder if god minds…I mean god doesnt give a shit about money…

-Cheater-

the irony is the people from that place probably call Buffalo a hick town

You know not every church is corrupt.

And your sig is pretty mean and hurtful to those who go to church.

He’s got the wrong god anyway…

btw lol @ jon :slight_smile:

Nice Job buddy