What a terribly phenomenal combination!

an iBus?

Unfortunately no, iCar does not offer iBus as a temporary replacement for iCar. So you feel dirty having to associate with the commoners on a non “i” product.

See first half of statement. :rofl: Some day the bitterness will fade…

Such a great thread.

lol at this whole thread.

cars starting at $8200!

You’ll have to buy a separate transmitter to listen to FM radio.

How have we all forgotten not being about to refuel at a standard gas station, but rather only proprietary iStations? :lol:

And if you want to let more than a few different people ride in your car filled with gas from an iStation you have to get Apple to unlock the doors.

You could live in iDaho

Don’t forget, we have iCBMs

some 17 year old kid will find a way to unlock the car, so you could fill up at regular gas stations.

some 17 year old kid will find a way to unlock the car, so you could fill up at regular gas stations.

HAHAHA good zing… for a girl

hottest selling accessory: the iVase

I wonder if they will equip them with the iStar not to be confused with the OnStar… Honest…

custom foldout backseat for iSex

With one of these babies you’d be guaranteed to get a lot of iDome.

VW new compact car will start at $8,200
They gave no prices on the iCar
Since the only thing designed so far is the name, its tough to price it.
Plus repairs and itune-ups will be expensive

i read in a different article that the steering wheel will double as the wheel to control whatever built in audio there is, in an attempt to resemble the iPod. man. thats just a recipe for disaster.

I can’t believe that no one has said it…

IB4:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/1969_Vista_Cruiser_1.jpg

/That 70s Show

You dock it instead of parking it - but only if the space has the right adapter :lol:

This could go for days…