what an eventful day

so lets recap today…

today we learned that if we have a forum with females, its completely ok to send pictures of your penis to them

then we touched upon the proper way to NOT deal with said penis pics getting around… ie not threatening to sue someone over the internet

that brings us to the next lesson of law, and how you cant sue someone over the internet if said person exposes his mini me and sends it to someone willingly.

after all these lessons, its good to know that we can post up a thread threatening to post pictures of the weiner in question and 1)not do it, and 2) find out everyone on nyspeed is a homosexual because most thread views of the day came from when someone posted something new in the “im going to post pics of my junk thread”

also, less we not forget that openly giving out your SSN in a thread, and not only in a thread, but the first line of a new thread is… BAD…

after many examples of why you shouldnt let your life identification number out on the internet for all to see… we then need to focus every bit of rage and aggression to someone youve never met before, over the internet, and get pissed off when someone tells ya to calm down

am i missing anything?

if not… thats the sunday recap

damn it was a good day:fail:

so. should i not send my cock pics to dawn now?

lemme know, because im about to hit send.

as long as you dont want to sue… .go for it

I just peed in my pants a little. :frowning:

oh yeah and LOL.

3/5 bro HAHAHAHAHA

Just wait until dawn sends her cock pictures out.
Trust me I’ve seen American Crude.
Tranvestite Hookers (like dawn) have bigger dicks than Duece Biggalow.

Im drunk sorry.

Anyone see Dawns (.)(.) yet? She says there non exitent but I dont believe her.

Just an after thought.

This was an eventful day.

I learned that this site is a goddamn ship of fools, rife with meatheads and morons. The list grows larger each day and it makes me sad… Oh well.

Srsrly. I log in today for the first time since Friday. I have a PM from from a certain upstanding and highly respected board member :cjerk: calling me a corny pussy fggt blah blah blah, then I catch wind of this junk emailing nonsense. If it weren’t for almost total apathy I’d listen to my case of the mondays telling me to ban the fuck out of half the board.

That’s every morning here…

How about some extreme fajitas?

:confused: You lost me at “extreme fajitas.”

how bout a pistol whipping instead

SHENANIGANS

They were in Chotchkies in Office Space and the dood with the 32 pieces of flair asked them…

Oooooh. I bow to your superior cult film memory. :bowrofl:

…and I mock it.

I totally had some monday morning rage earlier. Boxxa caught most of it.