Zero Tolerance of Legal Threats

It’s really just sad that I have to make this thread. In the last 6 months we’ve had at least 5 people on these sites threaten “legal action” against us because they don’t like what some other member posted.

If you’re so weak skinned that you can’t handle criticism online, do yourself a favor and log off now. If someone says something you don’t like, PM them and work it out with them. Everyone has the ability to edit their posts so there isn’t anything preventing anyone from changing what they’ve said.

Continued physical threats don’t belong here either. (We’re not worried about the one time someone says they’re going to kick your ass.)

Otherwise, suck it up. Don’t PM an Admin or Mod and say you’re going to sue or “take legal action” against the forums. Any threats of this nature toward these forums or staff will result in an instant ban while we wait for your lawyer to contact us. Don’t expect a response. We’ll put you on the same waiting list as the other members that we’re still waiting for lawyer calls from…

Consider this your only warning.

Yeah, pussys. Shut your fucking lambo door and get the fuck out of dodge.

:tup:

People really did this? Wow.

lol I wanna know who it is THIS time.

If you don’t change the title to say “toleration” or “tolerance”, I’m going to sue you.

Nice Disclaimer.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

You should include this at the registration also.

Haha yeah autocomplete on my phone / proof reading fail.

this is why we can’t have nice things… further proof no one can be responsible for their own actions anymore, it’s all about the deep pocket suit. le sigh

Seriously. I got a PM the other day and I just flipped out. Josh then mentioned some that he received and we decided that this was necessary. I can not believe that this has to be posted, but enough is enough. Next time you feel that suing me would be a good idea, please just pm me “My Dad will beat up your Dad!” and call it a day.

Can we call this “The Mordak Law?”

Also I am pretty sure this includes any type of threat in general to one of us for not doing as you desire. Josh can clarify but for instance saying things like if you dont ____ then “bad things will happen to you” This stuff is just childish. Also only good things happen to me cause I rule. :slight_smile:

If you eat enough mexican food, bad things will happen to you…r toilet
like you will have to mighty putty handles on the sides of the bowl.

I think every mod/admin has gotten a legal threat in some form or another at some point.

For anyone wondering these threats can be take from PMs, threads, report post description, and any other imaginable form of communication you make with a Admin/Mod or other member.

ridiculous that this needs to be done

LOL that ppl actually say that…
they should go Alt+F4 their life.

THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONABLE!!!11!!1!!!1

fyi we have a sarcasm BB tag
[sarcasm]you douche[/sarcasm]

[ sarcasm ] lose the spaces and you are instantly sarcastic!

Now back on topic