Don't say ANYTHING critical in the politics forum or you will get infractions

Does this post sound like “Unnecessary bashing of other members” to you? According to Onyx it is. And don’t even bother reasoning with him cause it’s like talking to a fucking brick wall. Just got my second stupid politics infraction for that and lost :snky: priveleges. For those of you who don’t know, yes it’s still around, and no you’re not invited.

Josh is a fggt we all know this…

Just another reason to move out of Buffalo.

FUCKTHE SYSTEM JOSH CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF!!! HACK THE FUCKING PLANET!

Oh boy…:drama2:

It wasn’t “just” bashing you’re right, but you should have left out this part;

[/QUOTE]
Kicking me out of fight club for that is fucking ridiculous. You really want this issue to be raised again?[/QUOTE]

I didn’t kick you out. If you lost FC privileges AUTOMATICALLY because you received another infraction, that’s your choice. I’ve warned you multiple times to watch what you say in those threads.[/QUOTE]

Guess I might as well just let everyone know fight club is still around then, if you’re going to go on another power trip. I tried going along and cooperating for awhile, but there is a reason everyone gets the impression you’re an asshole with a dictator’s vision for this, and nobody wants anything to do with it.[/QUOTE]

If I tell you not to attack people in politics, then you still do it, so I’m the asshole? lol. Whatever you say man.

To make things funnier that was posted to a friend of mine who immediately realized i was right and edited, then IMed me to say what’s up lol

Stop being a fucking Tyrant!

:lol:

Josh you power trip so bad off this forum…

Was it because everyone thought you were gay growing up and you felt bad???

Maybe you should have became a cop :lol:

Do you think you would have friends if you didn’t “own” NYSPEED?

lol, not at all. I’ve told everyone especially Joe that I’m not going to tolerate insults in the politics section.

Wait. So are we supposed to care about fight club?

lol. you guys need to calm the f down.

Yes indeed, winter 2009-2010 here we come…

FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US

By the way, for the (8?) of you still in, i wouldnt have put it out there if fight club didnt suck balls now anyway, thanks to Onyx’s last round of cutting most of its membership.

http://dvice.com/pics/800px-Festivus-Pole-from-Seinfeld-thumb-500x375.png

Why is this thread created?
Is this a complain fest?

Who cares what people say about politics, there is always more than one side and lie.

Why does your car have a smiley face?

And where’s the insult in “Dude, your political posts are always this same stupid shit. Come up with a new line or STFU.” That is partly a fact, and partly two proposed solutions.

That is more like it.