Banned from RPSEED

Hah. Too much nazi bullshit there. 99% of the threads are moderated. Oh well. :slight_smile:

i havent been on that forum in like a month…ever since i joined Shift :banana

Not a bad forum. A lot of OT talk and not much cars. Too much power tripping from moderation who freaks if you say anything negative about the site. The layout is a bit fucky with 2304909429309420924093 subforums. I prefer some car talk. :frowning:

yeah thats why i never really liked that forum…it was the first one i tripped upon that was local but its really not all local…and theres a lot of bullshit, not alot of car talk…some here and there but i mean come on its mainly making fun of someones car, little :catfight between certain users, airsoft BS, camera model talk…it turned into not such a car site over a few months…more of a hobbie site

why’d you get banned anyways?

Good question? I guess my sarcasm was too much? LOL. It’s an online forum. People need to relax.

Here’s the thread:

ME:

A good thread gone shitty by another retard that Mike begged to come on from Rochester.

Anyhow, I am in the market for a new plasma for the bedroom. I am ify about LCD/Plasma and not really sure what I want. I’d guess 1080i is fine for the bedroom but I am also debating just picking up one from WalMart since it’s the bedroom. Hell, there prices are really fair.

MIKE:

GTFO icon

ME:

Cavi Mike was another retardo that you brought onto the forums. He was a shitty draft pick.

MIKE:

Cavi Mike is a bigger supporter of this site, and a better person than most of the people on here. Don’t even start. All you do is bash this site and the people on here, so why the fuck are you still on here?

I’m sick of people’s bullshit on here. The next person that makes a comment about myself, the other admins, moderators, this site, or the people on this site will get banned.

ME (Which was deleted):

Hah. Sounds like a hissy fit. Lighten up :slight_smile:

MIKE:

Hah. Goodbye.

Then, some an infraction (Not sure where I bashed the site?):

Dear Shawn96VR-4,

You have received an infraction at RSPEED.ORG - The definitive membership for accelerated lifestyles…

Reason: Site Bashing

You have bashed the site.

And then a ban for not following the rules or something. Not sure what rules. Oh well. :slight_smile:

:crackup :lol

wow freedom of speech as well as a public forum…from what i see on that forum your statements were true about certain members on that site…some of them are real winners ::slight_smile:

Some are good guys. JClark, jays05, Justin with the EVO/STI, etc… The real problem is the layout, begging for membership, and the moderation. There was some issue with the car shop at Altamont Fair and his dad came on and insulted the member base. I basically was lost for words at that point.

But, yea, freedom of speach > all. I am moderator at several other forums and we are open to most everything.

oh yeah i know who are the good dudes on there…theres quite a few but there are also quite a few that are just wow…i remember reading the thread with his dad coming on and all that shit…rspeed way different than any other local forum…pay to use classifieds?pay to use gallery? wtf albanyunderground and here(shift) is free for both i dont see the need for “donations” and “premium memberships” :shifty

I understand the exaggeration, but you are taking it to a whole new level. 99% of everything is modded? please, it’s probably the complete opposite… more around 1%. I see everything that get deleted or “modded” since I am a mod over there and things rarely get deleted. And it isn’t a public forum, so free speach and other rules like that do not apply. If you saw what the tool blazezblaze was saying and doing and you were mike you might have done the same thing. I think you you just pushing his buttons at a very bad time.

The site def has its problems (content, sporadic “monthly” features, huge list of news features on the main page, A-hole members), but you almost have to expect some of that shit when you get a lot of members and everything is run by one guy that has other shit to do.

honesly, i think blazezblaze should have been banned and not you. I could unban you, but I don’t think that’d go over well :lol

you are banned for 7 days… 6 days and 15 hours remaining from now :slight_smile:

oooooh, rspeed! i havent been in a while. i should stop in.

Yes, it was an exaggeration. Mike is too much of a nazi for me though. Basically, he edits/deletes whatever posts his wants. I understand its his forum but that’s a no no when it comes to respecting your fellow members. He wants to turn that place into a form with mucho traffic, well the first thing is to treat it fairly and he doesn’t. It’s not the quantity but the fact that he makes the decision for whatever personal reasons he has and applies them unevenly as you said: “I think you just pushing his buttons”. To be honest, I did it for a reason. That was not the first person that was a shit head from Rochester that he begged on (WHICH HE ADMITTED IN A PREVIOUS post). There were plenty others. I just was curious if he’d leave his buddy on and ban me. :slight_smile:

blazezblaze is a waste. Mike must have some personal connection with him or else he would have been banned, I agree.

give this site some time and it will go into the shitter too :crackup

Exactly. This is a known fact from many people so I just wanted to prove it to myself when I stood up for him and said he was a good guy. I heard he gave a 5 point in fraction to JClark who is a moderator? LOL. Kidding me?

I think jclark is a mod of just he motorsports forum. He and 1stgen have pushed mike’s buttons a lot. It’s good reading, but they are really asking for it.

Jesse is friends with mike and well, I couldn’t give a rats ass what happens. Plus if you think about it, you don’t wan’t to piss off people who actually know what they’re talking about. If you ban people like us word gets around quick, we have very big and opiniated mouths, as well as help to organize the local chapter of patroon BMWCCA and MOHUD. So maybe were just assholes.

I’m not saying you do or should even care, cuz really, what does it matter? it doesn’t. It’s a fucking forum, who gives a shit.

I know they are friends and friends tend to push each other more than others, and jesse must have pissed mike off to get some infraction or whatever he got. I think if they weren’t friends then he might have gotten the same treatment as shawn did.

Very true, but like you said it’s just a fucking forum. It’s all a joke. Thats why so many people don’t like mike.

and thats why I never deleted any of your aholey comments towards me in the past ;D