What an inconvenient problem

I was taking an exam today and

POOF

batteries go bye in the calculator.

poof.

Thank goodness one exam is dropped. What a mandy-pandy way of grading, but I am thankful for it now.

Yeah, I couldnt go to school today because I didint have any gas. :tdown: thank god I didint have any exams today.

dude sell you computer, its a win win situation we dont have to read yoru stupid posts and you get gas

stfu noob. Joke is on you, its not my computer, its my parents. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

use your cell phone calculator? :slight_smile:

Calculators are, in my opinion, one of the biggest factors in producing dumber and dumber humans. I can’t believe how many times I’ve gone through a register when my bill was say $16.79 and I gave $22.04 because I hate sinlges and I hate pennies, nickles, and dimes…dumbasses can never figure it out without the register telling them what to give back. /end rant

RG4L…this isn’t a personal attack against you, just a random thought I had about calculators.

When i took my SAT 2 Calculus level 2, the batteries on my Calc died on question #2… I was shocked to say the least! I asked if they had a set of batteries or a spare calc, they gave me a solar desk calculator… I was unsure how they expected me to do any of the wquations using that so i just left. I got such a horrible grade that when i applied for college they had no choice but to laugh at the story seeing that score compared to my other scores. They still let me in after the interview. If i didn’t have the interview, i would have probably been fucked.

Ah. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to calculate standard deviation in my head. The urge was very hard to overcome. However, I had to do it a few times on this test (one question involved a pooled standard deviation).

I was working against the clock and the clock won.

Ah. And I can count back change. :slight_smile: