What are YOU doing today?

:thumbup

currently just got back from driving around, i am already use to the tire rub and exhaust scrape sound. but damn it looks good lmao

that chick that was wit ya the other night ? if so she wouldnt need t/p again

Sitting at my desk waiting for the “management” to go away so I can turn Sons of Anarchy on on Netflix. :stuck_out_tongue:

getting ready to go to work. Already been to the gym.

Woke up sick. Stupid 24hr shift kicked my ass. Playing golf at 3 though.

pete callin people out with the diesel shoes hahaah

drinking whiskey, being a bum tonite

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Texting stallmer till he answers

lol DIESEL i didnt know that CO was still around

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl.

sipping some homemade wine, hoping to get rid of this shitty cold

:rofl

:rofl:rofl

listening to the fan on my computer sound like a jet ready for take off

Got hooked the fuck up at deli and brew today. This kid in my English class [who also happens to run the counter at dnb] blatantly uses chewing tobacco/snus during class. I noticed him at dnb (after he had skipped lab :rofl) and offered him some of my man snus. Kid must’ve liked it because he gave me two slices of buffalo chicken pizza and an Arnold Palmer iced tea on the house. Aww yeaa

Dumping and deleting old unused email accounts that take up space on our server again. Yay… :confused:

Patiently awaiting 430 to get here so I can get outta work. Then getttin the snows off the car, then maybe heading up to VT tonight to ski either Mount Snow or Magic tomorrow.

taking moms out for lunch then grabbing s4 giving it a quick bath. Cruise for a bit up to A.S.S and northeast then work out…then off for the wkend meet