Mowed some lawns then went and picked up my clutch

Taught EMT class LIKE A BOSS
Came home LIKE A BOSS
Took a nap LIKE A BOSS
Gonna fap LIKE A BOSS

Kayaking down the river with the sun shining down. Technology ftw

Frozen maragarita, lime, grass. Relaxin. Going to shoot people in CS naow

Stayin’ up alllllllll night to get this Schizophrenia paper done

Thats when I was supposed to work until. Ended up being almost 10.

work, cleaned, grilled, drank, watching the game, and still drinking…

thats the way to go!!!

ate some pheasant and rabbit stew, hooked up some of the chicken lights on the big rig and bolted the mirror bar together, its gettin there!

Wiring up this 10 turn motor into my rc boat

Ive got an rc boat too. Been a while since its been in the water though.

getting my wiring all nice and tied together to run through my doors tomorrow for my mids and highs setup. oh and watching whatever the fuck this taboo show is.

Writing another paper/studying for a final tomo. Prob will not sleep tonight…

I have a 3ft long chinese ebay RC boat that I converted to brushless, it’s retarded fast on 3s lipo. /pjb

Really want an sc10 /red

You might as well grab the sc8e at that point. For bashing and rampaging you can’t beat the Slash 4x4 though.

I would rather have the 2wd honestly. I really prefer the AE FT kits, I like to build my cars. I do have an old Rustler and Stampede though.

Good luck with a 2wd short course truck, the traction is awful. If you are looking to bash and not race on a well groomed track, get 4wd. Do you have anything running right now? We should meet up one of these years and do some bashing. I got the slash on a 5s 40c 5000mah lipo now, absolutely absurd…

This is the boat Ive got:
http://photos.liveauctioneers.com/houses/keystoneauctioneers/19860/1465_1_lg.jpg

I burned up my old Novak explorer (LOL) when I put 14.4V to it into a 7 turn in my old B3 team chassis.

I didn’t have traction issues with 2wd bashing around a sand pit with bowties. I did manage to melt the ESC and if I hadn’t seen/smelled the smoke filling up the shell I wouldve burnt the whole car to the ground. :rofl