What are YOU doing today?

Ban 1 for PJB because he depresses the fuck out of me

PJB must be a-sexual.

seriously

HOLY SHIT !

PJB have you ever "got it in"aka …d in the v… aka S E X ???

Dude, Paul, you are making ME fucking depressed. LOL

hmm I thought thats what plants do . Didnt actually know people could be asexual too ! That sucks !

paul fly’s a flag of a different color

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/Asexual_flag.svg/200px-Asexual_flag.svg.png

hahha

PJB… what is it you do on weekends that you can’t give up??? Kevin helped me get a job this summer and we work one day on the weekends sometimes and it isn’t a big deal.

In reality, nothing. In his mind, who knows.

very true . haha . Probably lurkes at the park or in the mall or something like that.

I hate working on the weekends… but if my boss asks me to, I will. The nice part is, any time your working on the weekend its almost always overtime. The other thing about lances and my job are the benefits, health insurance retirement plan and a bunch of other shit.

kool story bro :confused:

On the phone with Nick alero right now… just told him theres a part at your house, hel be right over.

Calling jiggs for an interception . Fight will occur in the driveway …

Hel break his face

yeah, I have.

I just like to be able to do my own thing whether its relax, go out drinking, hanging out with friends/family that also have weekends off, etc.

Who fucking cares, pjb? Work saturday and get sunday monday off instead. You can still do all the partying you want friday/saturday night. Get with it man. Get a fucking better job which you can and stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Good paying job with an occassional weekend shift or every weekend with other days during the week off will be a shit ton worth it with more money. Youd rather have weekends off and a shit job with less money and still living at home rather than your own place, more money, more of whatever in your mind is cool shit, another better car, etc. Make a new schedule for the gym and your 65 mile a day bike ride. Make life adjustments to better your life. Your damn near 30 man, get on the fucking ball dude jesus.

yea so do I but I have responsibilities and priorities. I really don’t want to work weekends but I’m putting in the time now so when I have some years under my belt I can take weekends off and then when I can retire I can go retreat up North with no cell phone reception.

You need to grow the fuck up.

i think death hit the nail on the head with that post, suck it up now and put in work so you can actually enjoy it in a few more years! thats what its all about!!