What are you driving this winter

2000 chevy blazer my mom just cliped a deer during the storm and is going to give it me. So i am excited the damage is not even to bad just dents and scratches so i cant wait for snow.

My car :smiley:

|
|
|/

LOL…^^^

Heres my winter beater. Ilove it. I had to tint the front ps window yesterday. what do you think…:mamoru: I’ll do the other side today.

98 roush f150 with 373 gears, and firestone all seasons. 2wd ftw…

It doesn’t do bad at all with about 300# of sand over the rear axle.

Ground clearance helps it out alot.

Just tuned er up…

most likey a kawi 636, if I like it when I go look at it this weekend

URS4

Went through 18" of snow with 4 bald pilot sports no problem. I thought I was going to get stuck, but this quattro is badass in the snow. With snows it should be a tank.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2754/6916/103470.jpg

Must be nice…lol:shoot:

Florida sux anyway. lol jk.

my 2004 WRX, i think i should invest in Snow Tyres though. Considering we do live in buffalo.

2000 xterra 5 speed newish tires

its a fucking beast in the snow.

My Jetta with studded winterforces… For now… I’m sick of car payments and paying for full coverage, so I may sell it for what’s left on the loan and get a $2k or less beater. If I do keep it, it’s a fucking awesome winter car. With the studded snows it’s unstoppable. Plus ABS and heated leather seats make it an absolute pleasure to drive in the winter. Has traction control, but it does more harm than good. I may ask someone on nickelcityeuros to turn it off with a VAG for me.

06 sti, back on stock suspension w/ new good snows

Suby with not enough ground clearance

Sti with old blizzaks and sweet custom mud flaps.

wish i had a picture of the Jeep after i drove through the 2 feet of snow in our parking lot friday morning.

97 grand am

I’m doing a call out in December or so after I’m sure all the fast cars are away for winter king of NYSpeed.
Anyone have a winter whip that can run low 12’s/high 11’s?

94 blazer 4x4 again, maybe with snows this time

'94 S4.

S13 hatchback, winters, coilovers, spin knob, working e-brake, watch the fukk out…

winter > summer

rwd powa :skny: