What Bluetooth headset to use in lowered, loud cars ??

| have a Blue Ant Z9i because it was supposed to be awesome…

it works fine in my regular cars but now that i have my S14 out for the season its damn near impossible for people to converse with me when i’m driving… it pics up way too much shit…

are any of you guys having good success with a headset when driving a car that is lowered and loud?

my exhaust really isnt even that bad, i think it’s more the road noise.

I have a Jawbone headset and it works really well. I’ve had people tell me they can’t even tell I’m in my car. They’re a little expensive, but worth it.

what do you drive in when you’re using it?

yes the jawbone is prob the best one out. i think the jabone 2 is out so the one can be had for 50-75 i think

I can’t hear shit in my e30. camber plates rattle, solid lifters are loud as hell even when properly adjusted. fucking rickety as hell. any iphone suggestions?

I have an 06 WRX with a full exhaust. It has a good rumble to it. Plus the transmission makes a wonderful whining noise (don’t ask). So the fact that it eliminates all of that and people hear me clearly is a pretty good testament to how it works.

Here’s a review of the model that I have. http://crackberry.com/aliph-jawbone-bluetooth-headset/

There are newer models that are supposedly even better.

ima be nice for once… lol
Plantronics Voyager 855.

ive owned about 5 different BTs and this is by far the best if bought… epic noise cancellation. ez as fuck to use…
has stereo too (so use it as headphones!) and u can remove the stereo part and still listen to music with the mono peice…
lasts long… looks sleek…

u might pay more than others… but ull never by another one… worth every penny (and if u dont liek the ear buds they supply… the blackberry ones fit on too!)

i drive a fully gutted s14… no problem.

i use the jawbone one bt in my s14, lowered, sr, 3 inch strait through and i dnt have a issue. had a motorola but it was a piece of chit.

Jawbone II FTW. I have one which I used while I had my last Civic, it had a B16 w/ full 2.75 exhaust, no cat, no resonator… it was loud as f***, and the Jawbone performed flawlessly. They’re expensive new, like $150 last time I checked, but you’ll never buy another headset.