What car would you bury and why?

A hyundai. Like it or not they are the big thing in the US auto market right now.

Last I checked, Toyota was #1

#1 and big thing are two entirely different things.

1995 “9C1” Chevrolet Caprice,cuz it was rated to be the best Police car in US history.

Heavy duty features include full perimeter steel frame,oversized front and rear sway bars, full-size spare tire (in the case of the last-generation 1994-96 Caprice Classic police car), high-output alternator, lifetime-rated green silicone coolant hoses, four-wheel disc brakes, HD steel wheels and speed-rated tires, separate engine, power steering and transmission oil coolers, certified digital speedometer, stiffer body mounts and more of them, true dual exhaust, anti-stab steel plates in the front seat backs, performance 3.08 final drive ratio,extra wiring for the emergency equipment. The 260 hp/330ft·lb cast-iron-head, Sequential-multiport fuel-injected, reverse-cooled, Corvette-derived LT1 5.7L(350ci) V8 was a popular option for these final years and helped make the '94-'96 9C1 Chevrolet Caprice Classic one of the best-regarded police cars in US history.

my eagle talon. because of what its done to my wallet for 2 years :frowning:

I’d bury a Yugo. Just like the rest of em.