"What do you drive?"

I just say it’s a Civic. No one knows what it is when they see it, but they notice the Honda badge and it’s the only answer that will make sense to them. I drive a forgotten car.

The best is when people update on FB or myspace every little mod they do.

I will admit I have been guilty of it in the past, though… but I only put nice pictures up of my car and my friends’ cars that we took. Some people go nuts over it though.

“AEM INTAKE INSTALLED!”
“SUBS INSTALLED!”

Then theres 30 comments about idiots babbling on about things they have NO idea about :rofl

evo.

ford probe

Dually. That’s all they need to know

“A bmw… M3…no the old one…no not that old. Yes, its an m3.”

Best convo I’ve had.

while pumping gas
Guy: Hey, what is this?
Me: It’s an S2000
Guy: Never seen one before.
Me: Yeah, not many around I guess.
Guy: What’s it called?
Me: S2000
Guy: 2000 what?
Me: No no, it’s a 2006 model year.
Guy: 2006 S2000?
Me: You got it!
Guy: That’s a lot of numbers.

:wierd

Typical Obama supporter

LOL. I just get people who stare at me… I’ll be out pumpin gas into my s2000 while wearing my pj’s and beat up zipup… I get the “wtf” look non stop.

When people asked what I drove before I picked up the s2k I’d tell them a Civic hatch, they’d ask whats done to it… hated it. I didn’t wanna be lumped in with all the shitty cars with coffee can exhausts and bodykits. =(

I just say I have a Si lol, if they dont know what that means, theres no point in finishing the conversation lol…I dunno how many times Ive heard ppl talk like that and its hilarious:lol

i tell them that i own the ugly camaro, or if i have the maxima i tell them i won the white car

fixed

i can live with that, well the hell happned to ohyesdildo buying my car?

he decided to keep his t/a i forgot to call ya

Good story. Sounds like Shift. Or like my build thread I mean.

a shitty toyota

rx7 with pink rims, C4 corvette on the weekends

liesss:rofl

i usually just say i have a vw golf, or a toyota celica if asked… sometimes i get the “cool whats done to it” about the gti, i have nothing to hype up or brag about. its nothing fancy.

literally exactly what i say. and if its not a “car person” and they decide to ask “what kind?” i’ll say “something you never heard of” lol

This thread is almost everything wrong with local car forums.