"What do you drive?"

What is your response to someone when you are asked this question?

The other day I was at the local hardware store picking up some supplies for my basement, and this guy in front of me was rambling on to some girl about his car. What was it? Low and behold, a high and mighty CHEVROLET COBALT SS SUPERCHARGED! :vlad

The conversation went something like this:

Female: What do you drive?
Guy: I have a Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged (he said it exactly like that). Not only did he say it like that, but he continued to tell this girl about his mods that included a stage 3 supercharger, big pipes (lol), short throw shifter, etc etc etc. How about conversing about your job, or your hobbies, or how you would like to go out on a date with her (she was good looking, too). It was a younger guy, probably mid 20’s.

What are these people trying to prove? When somebody asks me what type of vehicle I drive, I tell them “Chevy Cobalt.” That’s it. I don’t ramble on about my bolt ons nor do I even bother telling them it’s an SS because in the end nobody cares. :lol

I just found this amusing and I know there are people on this forum that are like our friendly COBALT SS SUPERCHARGED driver at the hardware store.

Discuss.:number1

I just say “Nissan Maxima…slightly modified”. That’s it.

i just tell them i have a pos nissan 240 and move on.

I don’t like talking to people about my car because as soon as you mention some mod to them they will usually try to act like they know more about your car than you do and it just turns into a lost cause.

I just say “civic,” and depending on the person, their the one thats ask “whats done to it?”

Although if its someone I want to impress, then its “Datsun 300ZX hmhmhm” with my chest held high.

when a girl asks me i say “an audi and a civic”

I said I drive American, cause I don’t hate America…:rofl

I will usually say Bentley, or Rolls Royce. Some times its a Lamborghini or Ferrari. According to HVCC I drive an 07 Ferrari Enzo

I put 07 cobalt special edition on my hvcc vehicle registration

i usually just say a silverado and a camaro, plain and simple…people usually dont care dont care what they are they just care what they look like. if your shit was 2 grand but looks fly theyre going to like it, in most cases…if its someone that knows whats up i usually go on alittle…but people that try to impress some random asshole with their car annoy me, who gives a fuck?

“A Yukon, thanks for asking.”

I don’t own a car

haha nice…that line def gets the bitches

Word kid. Girls don’t give a flying fuck about cars

not ours!! lol

Hahaha soo true Paul Wall

that is so true!!!

I just say '06 F150

killer boots man

A stock mustang