whats the dumbest ? ever asked about your car ?

As the title states whats the dumbest ? ever asked about your car or have had someone say about your car.
I get is that a v6 every once in a while cause I had stock exhaust that was quiet… until i lite the tires going sideways

my buddy told me his civic makes more tourque than my car

:rofl:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
my buddy told me his civic makes more tourque than my car

thats actually true !!! whats so funny about that :dunno: j/k

Originally posted by Silver_WS6

:nono:

:rofl: :rofl:

someone asked me if it was real

“is that a 6”

mike while getting in my car

“whats this third pedal for?”

j/k mike :slight_smile:

someone asked me, why did you paint your car that color… then they asked me if it was a custom interior…

“does that thing have hemi?”

Some one asked me what i had in my car…I said a motor

what part of gibsonia are you from…i live in the area…also what kind of car i may of seen you around

“is that a talon?”

"How many mice does that thing run on? "

Anytime i take the hurst olds somewhere i have to show atleast 3-4 people how the shifters work cause they ask “what the hell are those”

not a question but i hate when people say they have an 80’s monte ss with a factory 350, there is no such thing, no one has ever proved to have a factory 350 ss unless it was the rare mexican version with a 4 speed which could never be registered in the us because of emissions regulations.

As the title states whats the dumbest ? ever asked about your car or have had someone say about your car.
I get is that a v6 every once in a while cause I had stock exhaust that was quiet… until i lite the tires going sideways

did someone ask how you see over the steering wheel? :tounge:

" how did you get the 351 cobra intake on there " :rolleyes:

my buddy convinced some broad that my exhaust was deep b/c the car was electric… she asked me where the plug was :rolleyes:

well what did you say???:smiley:

Originally posted by rookee
my buddy convinced some broad that my exhaust was deep b/c the car was electric… she asked me where the plug was :rolleyes:
:rofl: :rofl: