rude encounters that piss you off??

How many have had rude encounters with people you dont know about your car or “cars” that piss you off??

I was getting gas tonight…started my car up to leave and a kid ran over to me and stuck his head in my window asking if my car was a LT1 or LS1…said it was a LS1. He then asked what I had done to it (as my car is running, like its not obvious with the fat cam)…I just say cam, headers, suspension work. He then continues to tell me he works for some dirt car racing team for Albany saratoga speedway building motors and shit and how he had a Cam only 92 Fox body 302 running 11.7’s on street tires and that 20B motors with GT45r turbos and 2jz’s and RB26’s are the best motor’s in the world…

after pretty much just saying mmm hmm to everything he was saying because I wasnt buying any of it since right off the bat he couldnt tell by my body style if it was a lt1 or ls1 car, he then tells me I need to sell my car and get a Iroc because Iroc’s are much better looking

people piss me off…im done with my rant lol

i ran into that same kid with k-20 last summer and he was ramblin on and i talked to him in a texas accent and said i had a wild ls1 cameo

kid was a rat

yah he was dressed like a dirtbag and talked so much I maybe got 20 words in for the whole 10 minutes he waisted of my life babbling.

Sounds real familar. But I got reasons for the comments on my car. The guy sounds wetodded… But wait man those early third gen mustangs look excellent as well I just love those 79 mustangs. hot baby rather have an old 79 than a new 08 cobra and the 79 stang does 8.5 at 190mph on street tires and a 100 shot of nitrous too.

what the hell are you talking about, cameo

yes! had to of been him!

your a putz

so are you.

Your going for a chemistry degree or major and cant follow a 3rd grade level conversation?! Enough said!

whattttt? :lol

it’s business administration, by the way

y are u talkin like a 3rd grader ronald?:eek

:rofl i just died :rofl

this is like the

calling the

Black

your so mean lol

The other day leaving the Industrial Park I came to an intersection that has a set back stop sign due to train tracks, I stopped at the sign as a truck was still coming to a stop at his sign I proceeded to go and round the corner just as the truck stopped at his sign. Apparently he thought he had the right of way because at the guard shack he was behind me and leaned out his window and yells “Hey you’re a real asshole buddy!” I was kinda taken back I had the right of way and was not expecting that at all. Here’s a diagram to explain lol:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/Picture6-3.png

All the time.

Least he was right about something.

come on try driving a beetle lol i get shit all the time from guys suffering from tiny dick syndrom they feel if you dont drive a big truck your not a man lol.

I agreed with him on the 2jz motor!

but when he told me he was a rotary tech and their the best motors out there i wanted to puke.

lol yah…