Jetta Gli > Cobalt SS

Today I was driving in my 04 jetta Gli and I notice a red cobalt ss waiting to turn on to the road I was on. So here I am casually driving when I look in my mirror and this thing is flying up on me… (Classic Cobalt SS driver, Not saying they all are like this but this is one of those ones that are).

So as the story goes on, him and his friends look over and smile and drop it and take off, I just laugh a bit while I watch this idiot do 100+ in a 40, where police like to radar by the way. So after the 40mph zone they slow down a bit and I slowly catch up to him. Yet again him and his friends are laughing and looking at me probably thinking “We are going to embarass this kid and his girlfriend”.

So I hear them drop it again, supercharger whinning and all, so Im like ahh f**k it. So I drop it and pull on them a couple lengths… That wasnt enough for them I guess… Round 2 I walk them again and Its time to turn.

Normally I just drive the limit, my car isnt the fastest thing, but seeing those kids, I had to this time.

another SS goes down lol

I always wanted to run a cobalt ss… Nice man.

Hahaha. Go Joe.

I think I made a SS driver cry when i was driving the del sol.

Poor little popped collar jerk.

lol, nice

lol nice…

was it a red SS w/ a short wing and chrome aftermarket rims? and was this around ecc north or at least the same one from ecc north? ur car looks familiar as well.

I’m always down for runs…gotta make it soon though :slight_smile:

god cobalt ss’s are the worst

especially orange ones

:thumpup:

god i hate cobalt ss drivers…and here i am about to be one this week lol…but im not a douche driver but good kill!

ur gonna be a douche, and I wont let u for get it, lol

haha funny ass…just go get your shitty auto D17 already lol

clean DD son

as is the SS :stuck_out_tongue:

no, it had the higher spoiler, and was in evans/derby area

yea you should run 05orangeSS…might be fun:rofl: he isnt one of the typical douche nozzle SS drivers…he knows his car will run the train on a lot of ppl around here…

cobalts are slow

Unpossible…VWs never win races. :deadhorse: