first kill 2008

on my way back from boston/hamburg this morning (915 am) i was on routeXXX and a SS/SC cobalt got on in front of me. we had to wait for a statie to take his position in the median before we could get some runs in.

run 1:(60mph-100) he downshifts and just goes(no beeps/signal) he pulls his rear wheel to my front bumper(im still in 6th) and i proceed to catch/pass/pull a bus on him quickly

run 2:(60-100mph) we get set up, we both downshift(me in 4th, he is prolly in 3rd) 3 beeps and i pulled like 4-5 cars very quickly

he then proceeds to stay back and not F* with this

what do u drive? was this cobalt red with black tint? if so i see it around here all the time

i drive a speed3(w/CAI-CBE).

no his was black and not stock(loud exhaust)

I wish I still had mine SOOO bad. Most of the ones you’ll catch out on the street completely suck.

I remmeber running into one last fall when i was with my buddy with his 95 GT. it was silver with a pulley and intake and pulled him a good 3 cars or so, i was impressed. I would love an SS/SC for a daily driver

good kill btw

:word:

good kill. hopefully he realizes his car is NOT badass at all anymore.

well ive beaten a friend’s stage5 a few times as well.

idk sc cobalts arent that “bad.” im stock but its just my experience with them

intense racing stage 5?

stock for stock ms3 is the car to beat hands down…in my opinion.

i believe so.

not positive.

thats sucks, sorry to hear

ha yeah i live out that way and im pretty sure there are two guys that have black ss/sc. one with a spoiler and the other has a super loud exhaust and one just limo tinted his windows and took his spoiler off recently he blasts super ghetto music and does burnouts all the time. im pretty sure both are pretty big d bags and think thier cars are super fast i wouldnt be surprised if it was one of them. i dont want to offend any ss/sc owners on here they are nice cars they just seem to attract really d bag cocky kids that think they are driving a ferrari enzos every time they are behind the wheel and do stupid things lol. good kill im a huge fan of ms3’s t-up

When are you gonna update your sig?

Friggen Slo’balts…lol.

exactly what i was thinking

:word: Glad the Cobalt guys are learning about how shatty Immense parts are.

who cares?

it’ll be interesting to see how the new ones will fair now that they are turbo charged instead.