black coablt ss?

i was on my way home drivin back brom century 3 area to brentwood when another black cobalt ss/sc pulled up. Was just was wonderin if it was anyone on here.

Good description. I bet there are a shitload of black Cobalt SS/SC around…

Look theres goes one!

waste of bandwidth

If it was about a nice car, OK, but not a damn cobalt.

:slight_smile:

You think those crazy people a Chevy might have been scheming and had the crazy idea to produce more than two Black Cobalt SS’s? Wait no…that’s not possible.

:greddy2:

ahahahahah :stick:

haha. oh well, cut the guy a break, its not like there are a million s/c SS’s around. it is alittle general of a post, but regardless.

you son’s of bitches! haha. i posted that to see if it would catch the eye of the dude that drove up next to me you butt pirates. and smokey is right…i’ve only seen 1 black sc other than mine drivin around. oh, and i’d drive a vw bug before a '77 F150 rust bucket.

I would rather drive my beat to death truck than a brand new cobalt. cobalt’s are made for one thing only, getting people to/from work and stores as slowly and shitty as possible.

yeah maybe the beat neck cobalts…but the sc is a different story. so go take your trash can and hall some more cow shit out to the pasture ya fuck. :finger2:

if the windows were tinted 5% it was probably this kid dino i know…probably the worst stick driver ive ever witnessed

he lives in brentwood too

Grandmas new hot rod

watch your mouth:asshole

:rofl: isn’t that why you bought yours ? :rofl:

lol

:bowrofl:

i’d own one if i could.

it’s been awhile now so i don’t remember if they were tinted or not…everything looked stock on the outside. he looked like a small skinny dude.

Hey that’s me… your car is mad tyte… wanna race? i’ll be at johnny tran’s at 8pm… we race on 5th and forbes…

bring the NOS