what do you like about cars?

I’m too broke to have a drag car, a road race car, a “bling” car, a road trip car etc. So I demand a lot out of my car. That’s why I ended up w/ a LS1 4th Gen. when I sold my '72 RS. It’s decently quick in the 1/4, handles amazingly (thanks in big parts to my susp. mods.), turns heads pretty good (between the sound, the big drop, the T-tops, etc.), can knock down 28ish MPG on the freeway, and when I’m not fucking around w/ mods is really reliable.

I finally got a beater though so I can stop having to worry 'bout parking spots and shit like that when I’m just running around town. ‘89 Mazda B2200… great for takin’ my hockey gear around and shit like that too. Now I just need a nice dirt bike to throw in the bed! :wink:

-TJ

:cool:

I love having the Max as a daily driver. Once it has rims and a few other things, ill be truly happy with it. Nice looking, light, good on gas, nice interior (im gonna pull the dash apart and re-do all the LED’s and LCD’s in blue, a la Audi), leather and sunroof, BOSE system is decent enough to get by for now. Not uber fast, but has some grunt and some nice low end torque. Then im probably gonna pick up a cheap project 1G or some shit like that.

since when is a DSM a “cheap” project? :boink

i agree completely, although i do not claim to have a nice car…