What does the term "flying birds" mean

Certain people at work keep implying that I’m “flying birds”.
I assume it means something like selling drugs or something like that.
I know one of rick ross’s songs has a verse that says:“birds go for 22” which was confirmed that it was probably $2,200.
My google leads go nowhere or to a restricted site.
D

It means youre a homo

homo

hahaha

not really the answer I was looking for.And don’t make me bring up about you and that guy behind the plaza.
on a funny side note, I’m drinking a certain iced tea/lemonaide drink as I type.

D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flying+with+birds&defid=2395614 ?

hahahah. thats funny

[quote=“misteroman$$$”"]

I assume it means something like selling drugs or something like that.
D

[/quote]

Well your sig is “COCAINE”! :gotme:

a bird is 36 ounces of coke usually. which goes for alot more than 2200, its closer to 22,000.

^^^ word.

d you flippin bricks now?

^^ if he is, its a good time to be doing that around Buffalo, as it seems everyone and their mother is out sniffing the white booger sugar. i mean its like the 80’s all over again. WTF? :gotme:

there was a huge bust about three weeks ago . 90 billion dollars worth on a big ass ship

Flying birds? Flipping bricks? Jeeze, is it even safe for me to say I’m going to go grill a hot dog or does that have a double meaning these days?

grilling dogs means youre going to kill somone.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:12,topic:30370"”]

there was a huge bust about three weeks ago . 90 billion dollars worth on a big ass ship

[/quote]

hence why Buffalo and alot of other areas had a minimal supply or none at all coming in.

hm. sucks for them :pimp:

zomg tup to this thread

gots to make those endz,yo!
Yugo-I have to keep the the coke around just incase I every get back to Delphi.You know that’s how ya get the good jobs out there.
Cool. I think the 36 oz of blow is probably what I’m looking for.
There were alot of dark brown-eyed ppl enjoying my lack of knowledge of said ghetto term.
I told em my boys on my website would get me the answers I need to know.
TY dirty and when you coming to get that FREE wing?
D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ounce+of+cocain

36 ounces of cocaine
I stand all day on the block and flip bird’s and ki’s

or

key of dope
birds go for 10,500 from me.

So now everyone at work thinks I’m sellin’ blow.Why is this still Italizized?
Can’t a nigga just make a livin without people hatin’?
D:snky: <— seemed appropriate

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:4,topic:30370"”]

not really the answer I was looking for.And don’t make me bring up about you and that guy behind the plaza.
on a funny side note, I’m drinking a certain iced tea/lemonaide drink as I type.

D

[/quote]

Yeah when you came back in a sodomy outfit I really got weirded out.

Arine>*