What does this mean?

The little green dot under the username???

Some say

mustang03gt is on a distingushed road and others say
BlkP42E is unknown quantity at this point? (sorry, yours was the first i saw that was different)

lol what the heck is this or am i just losing my mind today?

It’s for “reputation” I think you can rate the members somehow :dunno: Oh, ok see down at the bottom under your username, the check and x button? that will let you rate the member :slight_smile:

you are know an unknown quantity

It’s not for rating a member because you like them or not… It is for rating if you bought something from them or they (or their business) provided some sort of service…

I think

urs says that now!

i dont know why we need it tho

I think the idea was if you bought something from someone and they screwed you over, you could give them a “bad mark” and then if that person tried to sell to anyone else… the other person would be able to see it… Like e-bay ratings.

yeah, but only the users themselves can see their ratings, its in your User CP. No other person (other people that might be interested in purchasing something from you, for example) can see it.

I’m a member of another board that uses it, basically it just is a way on that board to say whether or not you agree or disagree with a certain post.