What happened to APC?

American Products company?

They used to be HUGE… making all sorts of crap to hock at Pepboys etc…

but now i dont hear ANYTHING about them, and cant even find a website on google… did they fold?

DOnt qoute me but i think someone bought them out.

Shit… how do I unquote?:noes:

lol. I have no idea what happened to them. Ricers found a new outlet I guess… Home Depot.

i did hear they went tits up years ago.

i also heard of another company like APC, possibly APC, that entered into an agreement with a major retailer like best buy or future shop or something… they sold millions of dollars of inventory to the retailer but only got in because they agreed to buy back dead stock after X period of time if it didnt sell… neon lights, shift knobs all the pep-boys type BS but not even as good of a selection actually… and it didnt sell, and they had to buy it back and it fucked the whole company.

when i go ino pep boys i love walking through the ricer section… there is often times little knick knacks that are very usable… performance gaskets, wide mirrors, small breather filters etc… Canadian Tire doesnt have a comparable selection…

Eurolight / Ractive is in the same boat… it was one of these companies involved in the scenerio described.