what i did today

dont’ mind the mess or the blurryness i had an unfortunate incident with the dipstick.

wow looks pretty :tounge:

pic 2

is that your windshield washer presure regulator ???

yup, it helps control my 4 66lb/hr windshield washer squirters, i like a clean windshield

now gimme my gauge back bitch :smiley: :tounge:

yeah about the gauge…i think there’s somethign wrong with it, you can have it back soon as i get the new one (i moved it to the reg) when it was on the filter i was still seeing like 60psi but i moved it and then it was 30

what kinda gauge is that? kinda looks like the same one i have for my FMU… I just don’t think they are very accurate

Hmm that looks familiar :wink:

Originally posted by whitey
what kinda gauge is that? kinda looks like the same one i have for my FMU… I just don’t think they are very accurate

Thats just the Aeromotive gauge that comes with Aeromotive fuel pressure regulators that taps into the regulator itself and measures fuel pressure. :cool:

no they dont’ come with gauges, jackie has some canadian made one and mine is b&m, hers is more accurate as it has a broader range to it and is liquid filled, mine bounces around like a bitch at idle.

o shit

:doh: I thought they came with gauges.

yeah thats what i was going to say to get a liquid filled one…

i am, that guage was borrowed from tony, i’m getting the gauge shortly when i get my finances in order (or when my injectors sell on ebay)