What is the longest you have sat at a computer?

I usually spend about 10 hours a day at work on the computer, then I go home and spend another 4 or so depending on the day.

10 hours for work

my highest is 39ish in a huge TFC server. my computer would overheat every 8 hours and reboot and then i would piss and get some food.

bunch of nerds lol

Hah, at least you do have some good taste. Or I have really bad taste one of the two. :tup:

Either way TFC = The Win

:word: losers.

So yeah I once did 12 straight on half-life multiplayer almost peeing on myself once because I was in the middle of a close match and couldn’t afford to get up and go take a leak :uhh:

i spent about 18 hours in front of the screen working on a 45 page marketing plan for school last year

I’m in front of a computer daily for 8-13 hours at work, punctuated by eating, bullshitting, bathroom, and cig breaks. Unfortunately because of all our bank information security policies I can’t go on forums, personal email, or AIM, so once I get home I check all that shit sproadically while cooking dinner, etc.

If I could do all that stuff at work I would probably never touch a computer at home other than for music.