What is your current automotive curiosity?

couldnt be possible to bore & stroke?

That’s because it doesn’t happen :lol

Nitrous +more boost =power

shutup FRANK.

I thought some of the older superchargered ones were retrofitted and twinchargered and made decent power. I remember some old timers talking about that and thought it was detroits, but I could be wrong.

My current curiousity is figuring how to get my garage setup within budget and still on the time frame in need.

Nailed it!!!

Ive been going over a few things in my head on a regular basis… First: how to settup a roots supercharger on a subaru… Then how to aftercool it. Second that i wanna do a rwd odd ball car build like a datsun 510 70s celica or 260z ae86 corolla or a duster/dart/demon with a 5.7 hemi and a 6 speed trans settup for auto cross with worked suspension, and brake settup… Third how to settup an air to water intercooler on the evo, pros cons and if itsworth it… I also want to hone my fabrication and body work skills because i have done pretty much none

I’ve been hooked on 60-70’s road racing stuff lately. Lots of great cars, characters and some amazing races to look back on from that time period. Love hearing/reading the old timers tell the stories and all the behind the scenes drama.

Definitely heading to see the historic races this Sept out at Lime Rock or Watkins, not sure which one yet.

I really wanna do a vintage sports car with a newer engine settup

im looking into how much work a IRS from a viper would be to mold and graft into my dakota. the track with is close and there the same bolt pattern

old detroits were turbos on top of a supercharger. super chargers were gear driven and had arms that went to the rocker shafts.

That sounds extremely expensive… Although i just read about a guy using a thunderbird irs settup on a dodge dart he uses for autocross.

old mopars are easy if u ever do it lmk ill help out

theres a yard in the midwest thats alot of wrecked vipers i think there fairly reasonable with prices. its the fabrication that will be hard

Between krazy kid, boxersix, brooks and others im sure this would not be out of the question. People do awd colts with dsm settup it cant be much harder

I would love to find a dart shell and go to town on it with all sorts of modern mopar parts. Pipe dreams.

WUT??

Mine is turbo’d and supercharged.

i know lots man what r u looking to spend? my brothers car is a dart with a built 340

Dusters are almost always cheaper. look cooler too imo.

i pulled a 871 and i had to pull the valve covers because it has the 2 arms out the back going to the rocker shafts. unless im mistaken it was like 3 years ago. still have it in the garage