what is your nationality???

I know how you got it from having 4 grandparents…

However… what if the two grandparents who are italian werent 100% italian? Then the numbers would be skewed. What if 5 generations ago there was a mut who married and bred into the family?? Maybe (we are going to imagine) your relatives on that side came from Italy… but how do you know someone didn’t immagrate to Italy and marry one of your relatives generations before the immagration here?

Thats all I wonder… I mean obviously there is no way your family until very recently has never ever married someone with non-italian blood.

:slight_smile: I am done. Point made.

i completely understand you. For one of those stupid second grade projects i had to do a family tree. both of my grandmothers had a ton of info on multiple generation. so i think i am good when i say those numbers.

I’m 100% from England… until my grandfather took up geneology as a profession and has spent over 15 years looking up one side of my family… turns out I’m a mut… 100% mut.

well lets see now…

part italian dago
part indian(slapaho tribe)
part jewish cowboy
part afro-rican

75 percent german
25 percent polish

100% born and raised American Fatass. :fart:

im ghetto

JFC we get it your “black”. :zzz:

lithuanian and irish/english

i dont know to many others who are lithuanian

yeah, my best friend is too but other than that, I know of no one else

:dunno:

irish/german

Ink spot

:boink

100% Polish …

:rofl: ! dude ur cut-up

lol yea growing up in a all white neighborhood thats what i looked like at times probaly. :smiley:

Doesn’t look like anyone rolls with the czech’s yet

100% czechoslovakian

…as far as i know

75% English 25% Italian

<—brown stain.

Mostly Italian, with a touch of German and Dutch.

My Gram was born in Italy and moved here as an infant. My Aunt Marissa (Grams sister) was older at the time and still speaks with a heavy italian accent. If you get her flustered she will go straight into italian until everyone in the room is staring at her. Both of my Grandpas are German/Italian decent and my other Grandma is primarily dutch. My Dad has the family tree traced back a few generations but not the entire way. We have a cool ass Coat of Arms (if thats what its called??) too.