what is your opinion?

Stanley: websters dictionary defines this term as a tool from which walks and talks like an idiot and drives an orange, beat ta shit 240sx. this can also be described as clown, reject, dumb-ass, or plain old fuck-nugget.
any way
stanley’s should be …

(p.s. that’s where you fill in the blank)

i’ll start

1. ticketed for every stan type of crime committed

2. locked up on an island with other stans and are forced to listen to the 24 hour Fran Drescher christmas carol channel…

uhh…

i am speechless.

hello board :wavey:

Wait, lets have more fun:

mrgico: websters dictionary defines this term as ____

I’ll start

1. a crackhead
  2. who cares
  3. /yourself

Im so confused/lost/ headache!?

http://www.tliquest.net/ryan/misc-pictures/misc_funny/you_suck.jpeg
/

I dont think anyone knows where you were going with this post…

now all the bandwagon jumpers will take turns slamming you

or you.

Bandwagon Jumpers?? What the hell are you talking about.

This person made a retarded post and deserves a slamming unless he explains himself. What bandwagon are you talking about?

lol i think this was meant as a thread about the tool who owns the orange s13 in town with all the chrome stuff on it…

Never saw it.

:rofl: yeah the orange 240 with chrome…but I dont know him so …:gotme:

correct on the car he is an idiot and annoys the shit out of me…i was ranting and decided maybe someone would have had a similar situation and have fun and post as well but i guess i am not cool enough for some people on this forum and maybe i do suck but i definately am not a crackhead nor care how someone else may perceive me and physically cannot “/myself”. great english douche bag if i were you i would put my lip over my head and swallow you worthless piece of shit creeping out of a frog’s watertight asshole, dripping onto your mothers cunt stick and being pecked at by a one-eyed toothless hippo.

Read your entire post, then re-read you saying “Great English” to me. Do this about 5 times, then try posting again.

If you want to acchieve a level of “great english” I suggest you learn Capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure. Maybe then I will care what you say.

Actually no, I really dont give a shit because I am not a poor high school kid.

But props for the last “sentence” it was pretty funny actually.

:lol: @ this thread

looking forward to seeing you wreck or blow up that Lotus

CHEESEFRIES

OMG I WANT SOME CHEESE FRIES NOW! Maybe I wont go to mighty, ill go there instead!?

Wow, I read cheeze fries an now I want some.

oh yeah…this thread is :gay:

thats it im going to dave and buster for chesse fries and beer