What just happend at mighty ?

I would pay money, to watch the back of the sunfire, implode again.

why did he back into it, just stupidity ?

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:22,topic:34868"”]

why did he back into it, just stupidity ?

[/quote]

He was in a big hurry, to get away from the dudes who wanted to keep fighting. Being drunk, not watching where he was backing up, ended with a new and improved rear bumper/trunklid design. Also managed to do the tail light delete mod.

what a loser, so he started a fight tried to run and in the end the cops are now covinced that mighty meets are filled with a bunch of trouble making asshats, great

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:24,topic:34868"”]

what a loser, so he started a fight tried to run and in the end the cops are now covinced that mighty meets are filled with a bunch of trouble making asshats, great

[/quote]

No. The guy who started the fight laid unconscious in the parking lot. The guys in the Sunfire were just trying to get away from the unconscious guys buddies standing in the parking lot.

I’m pretty sure the Cops know the difference between “us” and the “others”. We are more helpful to them, then anything. We have called them numerous times, for misc. asshatting in the parking lot in the past. They know we have level heads on our shoulders.

Ah, yet the cops are still convinced meets are filled shitheads, which equals mega cops action, everynight

No. The cops know the car guys dont fuck around, unless of course Street Elementz is there. They are going to ruin it for everybody. <cough>fwd drifting with fucking mighty taco trays.<cough>

Hey maybe this will get more people to show up at mighty like back in the day. Every week fights shall be instigated @ Yings for our entertainment.

I feel ya, ricers ruin it for everyone, Dare I ask what they where fighting over ?

This thread is about to get amazing.

Please do share untold details

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:23,topic:34868"”]

He was in a big hurry, to get away from the dudes who wanted to keep fighting. Being drunk, not watching where he was backing up, ended with a new and improved rear bumper/trunklid design. Also managed to do the tail light delete mod.

[/quote]

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:27,topic:34868"”]

No. The cops know the car guys dont fuck around, unless of course Street Elementz is there. They are going to ruin it for everybody. <cough>fwd drifting with fucking mighty taco trays.<cough>

[/quote]

:lol: your on a roll tonight:lol:

hhahahahaha. How it went down: some young guys leave ying’s, some guy’s drunk and older come out yelling at said younger ones. Younger ones say fuck this shit i don’t wanna fight. Young ones then get in cars and are about to leave when oldest drunk dude walks up kicks the scion in the 1/4 and punches driver of sunfire. Young ones get out and old guy goes for the kid he appearantly wanted to fight all along. Old man lies unconscious on ground in pool of his own blood after the youngin pounds the ever living bejesus out of him. More yapping from young and old ensue while guy lays dying. Other old dude punches kid who knocked the old man out and young kid takes it like a champ. More bitching ensues and then young ones jump in cars to leave sunflower nails handicapped pole at about 15mph crushing the christ out of it. (did not leave taillight as we thought) scion leaves then old guys to the knocked out dude and sound like they are crying. Cops ambulance. yay.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:33,topic:34868"”]

CLIFFS: Beer muscles just get bigger as you get older…?

[/quote]

..... sums it up?

[quote=“psychopjv,post:33,topic:34868"”]

hhahahahaha. How it went down: some young guys leave ying’s, some guy’s drunk and older come out yelling at said younger ones. Younger ones say fuck this shit i don’t wanna fight. Young ones then get in cars and are about to leave when oldest drunk dude walks up kicks the scion in the 1/4 and punches driver of sunfire. Young ones get out and old guy goes for the kid he appearantly wanted to fight all along. Old man lies unconscious on ground in pool of his own blood after the youngin pounds the ever living bejesus out of him. More yapping from young and old ensue while guy lays dying. Other old dude punches kid who knocked the old man out and young kid takes it like a champ. More bitching ensues and then young ones jump in cars to leave sunflower nails handicapped pole at about 15mph crushing the christ out of it. (did not leave taillight as we thought) scion leaves then old guys to the knocked out dude and sound like they are crying. Cops ambulance. yay.

[/quote]

awsome, the one mighty meet I didnt want to miss out on, i was 5 min tool late, oh well

haha sounds like a good time…ughh i cant fucking sleep…i hate second shift…well time to go have another cigarette :stuck_out_tongue:

Uploading Video now…

NWS if you have sound…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/justin9212/th_09-04-07_2357.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/justin9212/th_09-04-07_2359.jpg

what was that taken on? and is there like a blood stain?

“give it a few minutes… this is good video”