O.P. MIGHTY TACO

Ok, who was at the OP mighty tonight. I heard voices talking about both cars and a forum. Might have been some of those U-BARF people, but I dont know.

LOLZZZZZZ;)
maybe a guy with a lotus was there???
and another guy with a VR6 MK2 jetta
and another guy with a TT 300ZX
and another guy with a taurus wagon.

i dunno???:gotme:

fixed. asshole…

:lol: at my grocery gitttter…

twas me, woody, newman, jam, JJ, and a few others.

Did OP Mighty move yet?

I was there too. I was in the garbage can listening. :snky:

Lol, ok so newman really does look like that. Thought that was you guys. I was the loser in leather/ hat/ orange shirt talking about a totalled civic.

I want going to walk over like some retard and say hi though.

you should have. we are all pretty nice. except for jam. he is one mean ass dickhead.

were you with that girl who looked like darkkstar?

Nope. I was at a table with 4 guys, then I was talking to the table right next to you guys, then I left and squealed out of there cause my asshole friends put a potato in my exhaust.

lol. Mighty in OP is moving?

Yeah they are moving to the BK at the corner of Union and Michael.

The one on French is moving to the corner of Transit and French.

They want drive thru service at Mighty.
That is why Mighty nixt it’s plans to move to EA, because EA wouldn’t allow a drive thru.
Which sucks for us Mighty fans in EA.

oh snap

didnt know that

i have been saying for years that my life would pretty much be complete if they put a mighty in EA.

why no drive thru in EA?

Tim hortons, McDonalds, BK all have drive thru…

Yeah, well thats small town retarded politics.

If every place had a drive thru then nobody would get out of their car.
That is the theory anyway so EA wants to limit new drive thrus.
I like the fact that they are trying to preserve to “quaintness” of the town I
grew up in, I just wish we could have a Mighty.

Mighty Quaint.

it just stinks that they decided to drop the drive thru hammer on mighty. recently we have added a tim hortons, rite aid, eckerd, and some damn bank all with quaint little drive thrus. now that mighty taco a locally operated chain, not some evil corporate fast food conglomerate wants to come in they nix it.

Baha!

I would be completely blown away if the people there didnt hear me. Shit, I did an ebrake 180 at the end of the lot and came back.