Mighty Taco

to the damn kid that just messed up my order … this topic is for you…

i had a great night just got back from the game, go to mightys drive thru come home and im missing a taco and nachos… what is a guy suppose to do with just cheese.>

Look in your bag before you leave holmes

your not the 1rst an definately not the last, I think you should pull a …“Rod Farva”,

Shit, I’d be happy to get ANY mighty taco, even the wrong shit. Mighty > taco bell.

now i know why his name tag said 9 mighty years…

Does that look like spit to you?

You got a bag with nothing but a cup of cheese and it didn’t feel off to you?

Fuck you. I have such a craving for mighty now.

LOL :smash2:

damn kid? you were born in '87

shit man, that’s when def leppard’s hysteria came out

and that’s all i’ve got to say about that

12 am mighty meet!

I liked mighty taco during the pre beef paste and extra shitty chips days. Seriously, you can brush your teeth with the taco meet.

Sucks that they forgot your food, but they probably did you a favor.

I once heard of a girl who got crabs from eating mighty taco…

I’d be happy…that food makes me shit my brains out…never again.

:frowning:

that sucks.

once, a long time ago, mcdonalds forgot like 2 chicken nuggets…i called.and they had a worker bring them to my house.

it was sweet.

^On behalf of everyone who works retail, customer service, or anything else related, I hate you. :slight_smile:

Alright, I just had some nice fatty salty chicken noodle soup with a tube of crushed saltenes… And I’m still craving shitty food… Frozen pizza here I come…

haha hey i work in retail too… that one time was deserved after i kiss people’s asses all day.

I’m actually impressed that you got McDonalds to deliver the missing nuggets. You were either really nasty or REALLY nice. :wink:

Everytime I go to mighty its a coin flip whether my tacos are just slopped on with barely anything in them or actually made well. Inever go their on weekend or busy nights anymore.

Being an out of towner and mighty fan, i always walk in, and they are always delicious nad perfect.