This Is Why You're Fat

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/222796_10150607288595608_335551980607_18698949_6430235_n.jpg

Yup, going to Mighty for lunch.

I was thinking the same thing…They had a big countdown on facebook for it. Nobody knew what the countdown was for until today.

Also they are opening up a store in Roch cha cha

It’s like a Mexican safari in my mouth!

Thats what she said…

Lunch?

Ditto.

No pork? It really needs a third species to get my attention…

The taco “beef” may or may not contain pork? I dunno. I really want one of these now

I bet the taco “beef” may or may not contain beef…

I am at 300+ days without fast food, but I might make an exception to try this creation.

I’m going to get one in about 15 mins if anyone wants to join me at the Sheridan/Eggert one lol.

this looks disgusting

Dammit how did I miss this? I was just in town and got mighty on Saturday.

oh time to mow down a few of these at the next mighty meet.

That’s right by my house…unfortunately not by my work :frowning:

I just ate one…

Holy crap it’s soo good.

Every few bites you get a brand new burrito or taco…it’s like a mother fucking orgasm in your mouth. My taste buds literally exploded when they came across this incantation from God.

This looks delicious and worth a special trip out to mighty

I will now be going to mighty after work. Thank you for the review.

Also tried this today and I was pleasantly surprised. The only part that I didn’t like was the Buffito section but having variety throughout the burrito was :tup::tup::tup::tup:.

This. I can’t imagine that being good. It reminds me of that shit on man v. food where it looks like they just try and make it as horrible/slopy/huge as possible and just throw random shit together.