This Is Why You're Fat

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zJZTgybVgJU/TMbTxfiAavI/AAAAAAAABhY/-TAQXwDLkac/s1600/man-card.jpg

I always watch man vs. food and think the stuff looks so good. :frowning:

crap… thatd be a longggg lunch commute

I feel sorry for everyone that works there and has to make this everytime. Seems like a pain in the ass to make.

I stopped eating Mighty almost a year ago, would always make me feel sick afterwards… It looks really good, but I will have to pass

I have been lucky enough to get a cast iron GI tract, and can eat anything anytime(and a furnace metabolism to support it fortunately) without any sort of issues.

BUT, whenever I would eat pizza or chicken fingers from La Nova I believe, I would get an absolutely insane headache that would last for at least a couple hours. When I realized the pattern was from the food, I stopped purchasing from there.

http://s1.i1.picplzthumbs.com/upload/img/79/b0/bc/79b0bc946aef773f774bb6ec2aae90b139cc55e3_wmeg_00001.jpg

I of course needed to get one…

Needs bacon

I attempted to eat 2 of these today, didnt go as planned…haha

Ugh bacon would be soo good on this

not a bad low carb choice if you get it in a whole wheat shell.

Lately i’ve been addicted to the damn veggie burrito for some reason.

just had one… this thing is awesome

did you give it good beej?

seeing that makes me miss living in a border town in Arizona… BEST TACOS EVER

Slows in Detroit is great.
I went to all the places he visited in Tucson as well.

I picked a horrible month to give up meat. Fuck.

Even if I did eat one, I would probably be violently ill after. I ate a slice of cheese and pepperoni pizza a few days ago just cause I wanted it and suffered from horrible heartburn for hours. I have a feeling in my weakened, not used to meat state, this would litterally almost kill me

There is only one way to find out

they better still have this when im home next weekend!

I am not sure how this works, but the vegitarian stuff is worse for you than the meat:

^ I wonder why? Maybe extra cheese? Looks like the “de-lite” burro is the way to go.

Super Mighty is still Less calories than the Big Mac and the Whopper. Although if you’re trying to eat healthy…Mighty Taco isn’t the place to do it.