This Is Why You're Fat

Yep, go without meat for long and your stomach acid and bacteria adapt and you wind up having a hell of a time digesting meat. Gotta ease your way back in once you get sick of being sick.

Hmm. Lotta sodium and saturated fat. Do they put soy in their veggi stuff or is it just meatless?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Yep, go without meat for long and your stomach acid and bacteria adapt and you wind up having a hell of a time digesting meat. Gotta ease your way back in once you get sick of being sick.

Hmm. Lotta sodium and saturated fat. Do they put soy in their veggi stuff or is it just meatless?

lol juat? You’re doing it wrong!

Ya, idk where everyone gets that from. I feel really great, and I’ve lost 10 lbs in a month just by doing this, no other changes. Why does everyone thinking I’m going to get sick from not eating meat???

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Well, we started in early April. The month was up, so I decided to treat myself

… to meat yourself. Mmmm.

Got this today. Ugh I agree with the different explosions of favors. Was not ready for a $4.99 price tag though.