WTF Mighty Taco?!?!?

So I ordered the new “Healthier” super mighty chicken. I got a super mighty and figured I would give it a try as I eat there about once a week (they are almost next door to my office). SO as I am eating this and it is tasting good and not like most lower fat chicken things I decided to look up the nutritional value of it… Some how they made it LESS HEALTHY than it’s beef counter part. HOW THE FUCK!

http://mightytaco.com/images/Burritos_Nut.jpg

I guess “healthy” means 2g less fat. I bet all that extra sodium comes from trying to make it taste edible.

but it’s less calories…:bloated:

My favorite is the Veggie Burrito. Higher in fat and cholesterol than a Super Mighty, so much for veggies being the way to go lol. Naw but seriously I absolutely love their veggie burritos, but that’s probably because it’s loaded with cheese :slight_smile:

edit- Dammit now I want mighty! Gonna have to wait another week til I’m home for the holidays.

Mmmm. I love chicken tacos.

So you went to Mighty Taco expecting healthier food? HAHAHAHA :pat:

It’s still less calories, I believe they haven’t proven that sodium causes high blood pressure for certain. It has less saturated fat, at least they tried lol

El Nino FTW.
Actually, burrito from illegal immigrant taco shops in Cali FTW, El Nino only wins in Buffalo.

haha this.

3 cheese nacho Buritto and a nachos deluxe hits my sweet spot…

I always order the veggie burritos with extra lettuce and half the cheese. They taste WAY better this way.

Hmm I’ll have to give that a try because I’m a pretty big lettuce fan too.

Fast food and healthy should not be used in the same sentence.

I LOVE eating mexican food when I am in Cali…Found a place with a breakfast burritto that is better than sex

the only thing i like from mighty is the nacho deluxe.

their burritos aren’t burritos. moe’s ftw.

Mexican food off those lunch trucks in cali (my experience was in s. cali) was fucking incredible. Mighty is good for cheap and quick, but chipotle is the way to go

Chipotle Barbacoa > Moe’s

Unless its Moes with Willybeen, then it’s awesome.