3 cheese Nacho burrito at mighty...nasty!!

I went to Mighty today and tried that new 3 cheese nacho burritto…that shit is fucking nasty…3 different cheeses, meat and CHIPS!!! It was awful i had to throw it out…rant//

mmm cheeeeese

^^^bahahha…for real…cheeeeeeeeessee…(mmmmmm)

mmmm i love cheese … I’ll try it and let you guys know how it is lol. Mike, you only like weird foods anyways j/k

CHEESE!!!1111!11oneone

I’ll be there to rock that soon. :tup:

cheeezeee uhhhuhuhuhuhuhuh drools must try 3 cheeze burito uhhhuhuhuhuh

lol that sounds sick,just like that chipotle chili mighty had last year…it was like eating ground beef,hotsauce and cooking oil all put in a blender on the liquify setting.

i think the worse part was the nacho cheese in the burrito…blah

i thought it was decent…its like a nachoes deluxe in a burrito

and the chipotle chili r0x0rs…

OMG CHEESE

i almost got one of these then i decided i didnt need to shit for 6 hours

bring back the bbq beef i miss it already, ugghh got like like 7 more months till it comes back :frowning:

BBQ BEEF > *

:word: :cry:

i was there last night and i thought it was one of the best things i’ve ever had at mighty. the bbq beef is also amazing. the chipotle is delicious too, but i’ll take the 3 cheese over the chipotle anyday. best thing about the 3 cheese is it’s super filling. it’s just a mess to eat it.

I was talking to my buddy about the new burrito at mighty and he said it was gross. He said it would be GREAT if he was drunk and stopped in at might though … lol

i had one and didnt think it was bad, it was pretty tastey but it’s still not as good as bbq beef

i beg to differ…it was delicious

i kinda want one now…bah…chris bring me one now :slight_smile:

Goddamn right!!!
Thats the only time I eat at MT.

BBQ BEEF 4 LIFE!!!

I didnt like the BBQ Beef at all, personally. weird.

haaaaaa… i goto Mighty fridays for Lunch…ill think of u Skunky