Holy friggin' burrito!!

Has anyone gone to Burrito Bay on Millersport? I was there today and they have a burrito called the Glutton. This thing was ridiculas, they use a 16" flour tortilla and then rice, beans and your choice of beef, chicken or steak. Then pretty much whatever else you want. In the end, the damn thing weighs in at over 3 lbs. It was $8.59 for a beef one but I think it was worth it seeing as I now will not eat until tomorrow. Overall i give it a big :tup:.

Holy hell!

I want one. :open_mouth:

taco! taco!

yeah, that thing is huge

meet… / contest?

last time i was there i shit my brains out for 3 days.

:tdown:

so its like a thin crust pizza, folded over? lol

The thing is huge…the unwritten rule is the first time you order the glutten you have to finish it. I did and was in for a real long night.

Last time I had any Mexican food, that was the outcome. BB is sweet though. I saw the glutton but there was no way I could begin to choke that down.

word. Mighty is soooo much better. i had the glutton once and it was horrible. i cant rmember if i finished it or not.

I finished it and loved every bite (and now i still feel like shit 7 hours later), everything seemed to be very fresh and the place was really clean and well presented. I know that nothing can beat Mighty, but just for shear size, Burrito Bay gets a thumbs up in my book.

That’s just “the Itis”… :lol:

YES I CANNOT WAIT TO GO THERE NOW :tup:

oh man, this is gonna rule soooo hard

EDIT:
2341 Millersport Highway, Getzville Plaza
Amherst, NY 14228

http://www.burrito-bay.com/Mvc-856f.jpg

here it is in all of its glory.

Mighty is poo, cinco de mayo > *

that thing is bigger than my waist i think

^^^^^
That’s what I said
Then that’s what she said!

just kidding, sounds like a big taco

the ladies i work with go there for lunch everyday

http://www.burrito-bay.com/

been there many times, really good :tup:

OMG that thing is huge…

That thing is WEAK

went there a while back thinking it was gonna be sweet. No quality wasn’t all that good, and it didn’t even fill me up. I could have easily downed 2.5 of those