OK fattys post it up!

What is the most gluttonous thing you have ever eaten??

I have a tie, the Glutton burrito from Burrito Bay (3.5lbs.) and a 64 oz. double porterhouse from the Red Osier.

28 oz. at texas road house … however rubicant got the 32 oz … sooooo lethargic after

A Chocolate Iced Kreme filled Krispy Kreme donut.

Oh the pain… Too many rolls and too much salad… :lolham:

32oz at texas roadhouse, so good, so fat, so tired

The grimace from don’s lil bistro in lancaster. 4 quarter punders with fried onions cheese bacon and all sorts of other goodies.

http://www.buffalothrills.com/feedme/casual/casual-images/donslilbistro-ph3pu.jpg

I drank a half a litre of bacon grease this morning.

^holy fuck

cadillac nachos at zebbs

wow did i have the shits

the Jumbo Jumbo Jumbo from Bobbos tacos :tup:

runner up is the glutton from BB… good food there, I just dont like the rice filler they use

uggggggggggggggggggg ate one a few months ago, im still full

hells yeah :tup: what kind?

chicken figner hot+bbq with bleu cheese > all food ever created

their prices are starting to get a little crazy though :tif:

3 el nino’s from mighty …I think I made $20 from doing it too
Then again that night is half the reason I only get chicken fajitas there now :slight_smile:

Did you get the beef or chicken? I did the chicken a few months ago and just did the beef a couple weeks ago and was hurtin’ the next morning!

too much too list…glutton is my middle name.

me too…i swear i didnt eat for a couple days

KFC bowl eat one and you would understand

chicken figer FTW :slight_smile:

I almost always get that or the cajin chicken ranch :yum:

beef I think? I was out drinking with a few friends, never been there before so they ordered me one up. I was all over the toilet that night.

I second that.

Now that I’m in the city I’m just devouring anything and everything. I’ve had a few nights with ze woman where instead of getting dinner we’d make our way to Ferraras in Chinatown and spend 70 bucks on desserts, come home and consume.

theres really no topping this thing