Review of "Moe's"

The food is pretty decent i had the “home wrecker” burrito. All i can compare the place to is a cross between jim’s stakeout and subway only with burritos. The prices are ok but if you are looking for good mexican i would still say cinco de mayo over this joint.

By the way zerodaze, my poop was green today too. Black beans seem to have that power.

food is ok and overpriced for what it is…IMO

For the speed that they get you your food I think it’s excellent. I agree that a nice sit down joint like cinco de mayo can have higher quality food, but as a lunch option I think Moe’s is great.

i like it!

joey bag of donuts :tup:

I love these types of places,I’ve ate there 3 times since they opened.

Burrito Bay is better though.

Order the “glutton” from burrito bay,you’ll feel like sinking after you eat it.

ive been wanting to go here for a while. still havent

Burrityo Bay is good but they really don’t have a signature taste to them. You can make the same burrito yourself and have it taste the same.

Moe’s has good stuff. Their hot sauce is unique, not Frank’s like everyone else uses.

they are in no way better tasting or fresher than moes. the glutton is big, but other than that it no better than mighty taco.

as for being over priced, i dont think so. fresh and fast :tup:

:word: Burrito Bay > Moe’s

excellent and fast

:word: with NO beans please!

Dunno about a signature taste because its a buffet style place where you choose what you want, just like burrito bay.The menu is very similar.Sauce on the other hand…moes has them beat.The hot sauce is really good,finally something other than franks.The other signature cheese sauce you pay extra for is worth it too,its not your usual plop of yellow nacho cheese.

heh…free nacho chips & salsa too.

i been getting triple lindeys 2x a week for like 3 months now here in florida i love that damn place.

yeah i got that with the black beans…OMFG!!! it was too hot

that cheese has no taste

I like moes it’s a little more than mighty but the food is better and you get more of it

and they serve beer +124234657

I have gotten 5 or 6 free burritos there already, and for those who know, that means ive had 50-60 burritos there!!!

I LOVE MOES!

Joey with black beans, tofu, loaded and onions and olives. YUM

They are stopping the 10th free coupons though… SUCKS

Foupons.com has $1 off coupons… <$8 for HUGE Burrito and HUGE drink (including chips and all the salsa you can eat.

Moes is the shi*! Mike McGinnis and I went there for lunch one time and this chick in front of us got the home wrecker, she totally fit the home wrecker skank bill…Mike and I burst out laughing…she understood that she was the joke. Ahh that was a good time and good food.

moes = 7/10

good place to go for something fast, but different.

I was totally just going to post that. What a classic moment. :rofl: