Free Moe's Burritos Downtown today (7/3/08)

In case anyone is downtown near market square, the new Moe’s Burritos that went in next to Starbucks is giving out coupons for 1 free burrito or 1 free salad. I went down for lunch and it was pretty good. I would not pay the prices that they charge for their food, but since it was free, I was more than happy to get it. The food was really good, just not worth like 7 bucks for a burrito or a salad. There were a bunch of girls giving out the coupons around town. I think it goes until 6:00pm tonight.

grab another coupon you will need it after you leave Moe’s lol

This just in Alkasan reports major sewage back ups thru out the Pittsburgh area

Grab a couple, Moe’s aftermath is messy.

Haven’t had any problems yet and we are considering getting some more before we go golfing at 4:00. Maybe I should reconsider? haha

Do you have Chipolte up there yet? I love that place!

I don’t think so, but I might be wrong. I am pretty sure there is not one in the south hills or downtown. Might be one north of the city but I don’t really go up there much. I have heard of Chipoltle before, but I think it was when I was traveling.

theres a chipolte in robinson… its by the walmart

no shit… I love that place… although it does tear you up good!

I’ll have to try that out next time I’m in Robinson. Is it fast food or is it more of a “sit down” restaurant?

Surprisingly, Moes didn’t mess me up at all. After eating it for two straight meals I expected to have some trouble golfing that night after work without having to run back to the clubhouse, but I was fine. I was surprised because never eat fast food and I assumed it would do a number on my stomach.

Good thing it was free, because Moe’s is way overpriced.

No kidding. The food was good, but I probably won’t go back considering it was like atleast 7 bucks for a burrito. I can spend way less and get more food if I go somewhere else.

Steak Burrito Bol from Chipotle… mmm. I should get one for lunch today.

Yes we do…finally…I eat it whenever I get the chance. I got hooked on it out in Colorado and we had none in PA for a few years after I came back.

The first one was in Robinson, and then they put one in Oakland. I was hoping for one in Monroeville, but by the look of all the vacant buildings on 22, I’m really doubting it.

there has been one in oakland going on 2 years.

rebranded mcdonalds mexican crap food!!!

Don’t make me slap the taste out ya mouf. Chipotle PWNS Qdoba/La Fiesta/MadMex.:finger2:

i always knew you had bad taste, but i didn’t know how literal it really was. mad mex shouldn’t even be on the list.

la fiesta was good about 7 years ago… it’s only offering is 1/2 prices past midnight.

Did someone say Mad Mex? :cool:

I wouldn’t group Mad Mex…

Big Azz Margaritas FTW and Shrimp Mushroom Spinach quesadillas!

wing-o-rito > *