Anyone go to Chipolte yet?

I was dragged to try Chipolte and I was disappointed not with the quality but the prices. The same meal at Moes which I felt was of the same quality if not better is almost 5 dollars cheaper.

Just wanted to see what others thought

I didn’t buy my chipotlaway yet so I haven’t gone

http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg

G/f wants to go, I hate going to new places. I’ll tell her it’s super expensive.

I came to the same conclusion, the food was good but overpriced compared to moes/salsaritas.

I have a chipolte shirt that says “anything wrapped this good should be illegal” lol and no i have been yet.

From my experience out here in rochester, chipotle and moes come in right around the same price. I usually do a burrito with chips and guacamole. The key with chipotle is to get barbaquoa, it blows all the other meats out of the water IMO.

Also unlike moes, chipotle does not use MSG.

chipotle also has an iphone app for quick order then pick up, no waiting in the long lines FTW.

me and layzie have been on a burrito seeking experience lately and have hit up places all around the area
we went there on sunday, food was alright but didnt think it was special at all
moes > chipotle imo

i always thought Moes was overpriced, i mean its taco’s it should be cheap

dude i love chipolte, their all over the mid-west. It took me two trys to find a good burrito, but i love the place now… and their burritos are twice as big as moes

How much does it cost there? A burrito here is only like $5 and is pretty damn filling.

the rice with the cilantro rocks
the hot sauce rocks

chicken + extra rice + hot sauce + corn mixture stuff + cheese + sour cream + lettuce is what I always get.

fucking tasty, and a great kick to it…yeah there is one next to my work

I think it is 8.XX with a drink?

def not, i just had one the same way i get them at moes and it wasnt nearly as big

the lime in the rice is too much. i could taste it over the hot sauce

still IMO

moes > salsaritas / chipotle > bobos

still havent tried burrito bay tho

My personal experience was great, and i thought it was cheaper than MOE’s. I ordered a steak burrito, and it was great! but everyone has a different experience

burrito bowl ftw

The thing about chipotle is that they use naturally raised grass fed meats whenever possible thus raising their costs. However you are getting a far superior product in theory.

WHO IS THIS???

I used to go to the Chipotle all the time when i would visit my buddy in Cleveland haven’t tried the new buffalo one yet but I plan on going soon. Get a half steak half carnitas burrito with cheese, lettuce, their red chili salsa, corn, rice,and the black beans. Best burrito ever! Chipotle>moes>mighty=Bobos

Whoever thinks moes is better than chipotle, I’m sorry but you clearly did something wrong. Give it another shot, and don’t fuck it up this time.

went there opening day. i like the pork better than the chicken.

I am telling you the pulled beef (aka barbacoa) is by far the best!