new restaurant

Chipotle Mexican Grill, anyone ever been there? I heard they make a kickass burrito.

I saw that they’re building one on route 7 in Latham. And there is one in Wilton but that’s a little far to go for a burrito.

if u go its 100% off. thts what the window said.

I think its kinda like Moe’s, more like a higher class fast food place than a sit down restaurant.

Theres also one being built in CP but it wont be open for a while.

theyre giving out free food until 8 tonight

so all you penny pinchers better head over now so that you can get a spot in line :lol

Ohh shit leo you going

ohh they finally made it out this way, Chipotle is a big place out west. they haz good quesadillas

I haven’t moved from the couch in hours.

If you want to drive me and risk getting the flu I’ll go. :lol

Moes makes me poop.

Chipotle is the single greatest thing to ever happen to Mexican food in this country. I enjoy it far too often.

Same here but Taco Bell is still #1 for that, atleast in time to get to the toilet.

I eat at chipolte probably twice a week, the food is awesome

Hows the prices there?

I like Moe’s but its wicked expensive so Ive only been there a few times.

Good story. We should take stephen here for his bachelor party

Its cheaper and better, a lot better.

already made reservations boys, sit back and enjoy the burrito with whatever stripper we kidnap
(btw we got 10/10/10 so jesse make sure you aren’t denting up your little race car that weekend)

You are the cheapest person I’ve ever heard of.

What?! Thanks for the notice, jerkass. Congrats!

I drove by twice on my way to/from Central Ave a little while ago and laid on the horn at those fucking asshats waiting outside in the rain for a free fucking BURRITO. Retards.

I had a burrito at the one in Wilton it was good just a littler too spicy for me lol I’m a wimp

Yea that line was ridiculously long. Fuck that noise!

Thanks, someone had to do it.