Salsaritas vs. Moes

i just got back from salsaritas and i have to say the burritos and chips are far superior to moes, but the queso at moes is much better than salsaritas

overall, i would have to say salsaritas > moes

your opinion?

Salsaritas

never really liked Moe’s

Moe’s

There every monday for the $6 any burrito, chips, salsa, quac/queso and drink is hard to beat and think their burritos are better than salsaritas. Salsaritas has better quesidillas tho IMO.

Both make me poop tho.

^ You go there to pick up women dont you?

LOL ^^^

I go to salsaritas a LOT because any day of the week i can get lunch for $5.20

And it’s super close to me.

Salsaritas. Moes needs to get bigger shells, they stuff them so full you end up looking like an ass trying to eat it.

Haha surprisingly there isn’t many girls that eat at Moe’s. I guess its a good thing. Not sure if I wanna data a girl who can house a 1 lb burrito.

Moes does have tofu, which is +1 for them.

Large Steak Burrito from Salsarita’s is the shit! Thing weighs ~2lbs.

I thought they had a sign saying they do now.

Does Salsarita’s have any specials? Its just hard to beat a full lunch for $6 with tax

Salsaritas is better meat but i do like moe’s salsa choices. On a side note Chipotle is very good but there are none here and I ate at a place in ohare airport called burrito beach which was the bomb diggity.

Having said that all of the above >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mighty

x1000000

They have specials every day i dont know what they are though.

Mighty is gross.

Chipotle > Salsaritas > Moes > eating shit > Mighty

Seriously, Chipotle destroys Salsaritas and Moes…I really wish Buffalo had one:(

I have a chipotle in short walking distance from my office and around the block from my house. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good

Where is salsaritas? I’ve never been. I do enjoy moes though… i’d love to compare

chi-chi’s R.I.P.

There’s one on union in the old pep-boys plaza, and one on Chippewa