Salsaritas vs. Moes

there’s one downtown on chippewa and another on union road in cheektowaga

edit. nevermind someone beat me.

i like them both…BUT salsaritas really needs to get thicker shells. im sick of it ripping through and being a mess

Word but they do seem a little more pliable than a typical flour shell, they just stuff those fuckers so much nothing can hold up to them. As far as chipotle being better… i tend to put them on par with salsaritas… They do make their rice with cilantro which is interesting but they dont have the flavored sour cream. and they arent around here :frowning:

both make me poop too. BUTTTTTTTTTTT Moes = bigger burritos, better pricing, and chopped up cucumbers…

MOES > *

<3 my moes dates. :frowning:

btw, burrito bay was gross.

Hands down.

Salsaritas > Moe’s.

Chipotle was owned/operated by Mickey D’s.

Salsaritas>taco bell>mighty>Moes

I love taco bell(puts flame suit on and stands in pool of water). Moes seemed like a cheap play on salsaritas to me. Went once, wont go back.

I don’t think Salsaritas is all that great, and its overpriced. Never been to Moes.

Garcias> They’re fried ice cream was awesome…I miss them.
El Canelo always has buy 1 get 1 entrees plus other coupons and the food is good.

1. You got me hooked on cucumbers there

2. It isn’t the same without Willybeen

3. Come back to buffalo? :frowning: :frowning:

Both are OK but pale in comparison to Edritos. That place kicks serious ass.

I’ve never seen so much hate for Mighty…

i think sum1 said taco bell > something…

that’s not possible

that shit is the worst food on the planet fast food or not

i would rather eat anything over taco bell, even arby’s lol

ive never been to either.

word, I used to love mighty for a while now the food disgusts me idk why. its like greasy and never fresh and it still makes me shit blood and now ALWAYS makes my stomach cry.

Never been to Salsaritas…If I go what should I get?

Mighty > Moe’s IMO…

Salsaritas :tup:

I love moes. never been to salsaritas though.

Moes is so shitty every time I go in there. Overpriced for what you get usually. I’m also not impressed that they throw a bunch of shit on your plate, and tell you to make your own burritos out of a pile of shit.

Salsaritas is a little better food, a little better prices.

My favorite chain type mexican restaurant is in Arizona, and areas of the west.

Its called Baja Fresh…

http://www.bajafresh.com/