Mighty Taco nachos situation

So is anyone else pissed that mighty taco switch to the shitty prebagged tostitos nachos?

Im thinking everyone else who isnt happy with it should start filling out those survey cards and sending them in telling them to bring back the old nachos. I already filled one out while i was there today.

YES IM MAD ABOUT THAT.

ive been doing this for a while now. its a good idea :tup:

would you rather have the old style and pay 50 cents more or the new style for less?

new style for less $. Less $ =better.

i just noticed the tostitos sign on the board today. I wasn’t sure if it had always been there, seeing as i don’t get many nachos, i guess it’s new. Their chips were good.

i used to get the #3 special EVERYTIME i went to mighty … which is a beef/cheese burrito, nachos and cheese, and a medium drink … sooooo i know their chips very well. personally, i think that the tostitos chips taste better …

are you getting that from anywhere or just making up numbers?

Regardless i would pay an extra 50 cents for the old ones becuase they were good. The new ones suck ass and im not buying nachos from them anymore.

I’d rather eat dog food then mighty taco period. Could care less about the chips…

they lose about 3 dollars from me everytime I go there. I used to get the #1, now I just get a super mighty.

WTF??? The nachos were the best part sometimes!! That upsets me :frowning:

Waa Waa, now you people have more reason to go get good tacos and nachos at cinco de mayo!

jerks

how could they.

if you like cinco de mayo, then try out el caporal right down the st. i used to be hardcore pro cinco, but I ike this other place better. The ONLY thing I really dont like from caporal is their rice. buy a bowl of cheese dip and see how much you get for the same price. plus their salsa is better!

I def wouldnt call either of those places tacos good. actual mexican tacos are very bland and taste kinda tdown. put some cheese dip on them though and they become a little better ;).

Ah damnit, im starting to think I should go grab some right now. its only right around the corner.

I have been meaning to check it out, and if you like something different try the lobster chimichanga at el canello on transit. Its really good.

i hate the bagged tostito nachos.

I hate sea food, but I have been to that place also and they are pretty good.

Its a national disgrace that they switched to POStitos :tdown:

so where do we sign up for the ‘save the chips’ coalition?

seriously though i haven’t eaten there in a while, but i loved those rectangular nacho chips; those were tits.

:word: I say we go to mighty and start a riot :tup: