Mighty Taco

mighty tacos can vary a lot in quality by location. I think the ones in hamburg, sheridan by evans, and delaware by hertel are always pretty good. The ones on sheridan by delaware and nfb, and the one way north on nfb all suck donkey sack.

oh, and

I hope you didnt eat those.

do you expect perfection from someone making 6.75 a hr

the one on niagara falls blvd in amherst near robinson the wuality has gotten excellent since they moved out of the blockbuster plaza

oh really? dammit when i lived right by there it was garbage.

but the sole purpose of their job though is to make tacos. they arent trying to do the store’s accounting or re-wire the whole building.

i can’t understand how that’s even possible.

I got terrible IBS last time.

of course i didn’t eat them. i dont eat that stuff. it was for the family. :slight_smile:

yes… feed the (butt) nuggets that the employees just did who knows what to… right to your loving family… FTW!!

My wife always orders med/sour cream/no tomatoes and its rarely right–she always calls the store and tells the manager and he sends free coupons or puts it in the computer-weve eaten free for like 4 months before lol

i stopped at wendys, they told me 7 mins for the chicken sandwhich, 15 mins later i go in and they said they forgot about it. seriously how fucking hard is their job

Why is it that EVERY time I drive thru Mighty my burrito leaks like a mutha in my car but when I eat in the store my burrito NEVER leaks?
Coincidence?
I think not.
Those punks are messin’ with me.

I had mighty last night and it was shit, the chicken was super hard and so was the tortilla
its always hit and miss for me, its either realllly good or super shitty

i can’t even tell you how many damn times i’ve said “no tomato”…on the receipt it says “no tomato”…but in the burrito, sure enough…is that devil vegetable

Hrm, they never fucked up my order like that before

ot: I went to mcdonalds a few weeks ago and they didnt put the meat on the big mac

Tomatoes are in your burritos ruinin your mealz?

Isn’t a tomato a fruit?

Technically yes because it has seeds. According to the FDA no. They classified it that way once upon a time to avoid some sort of fruit tariff or some tax thing like that. Which is why ketchup counts as a serving of vegetables in school lunches. I think I heard that somewhere…

Seriously, switiching to the new ass chips was the worst call they ever made.

ya the chips deffintly blow…

i cant wait to go to mighty in a bit :tup: